Frank Oz's Stepford Wives debuts June 11

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I saw the movie on the 12th, it was good, it starts out real good, but then get weird real quick. Its very funny though, I would see it again

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Watch it! I really liked it!! I won't be buying it, but it's definitely worth seeing at least once!

It's very funny, very twisted (the ending is more twisted), and makes you appreciate people for who they are instead of what they could become.

It's a light-hearted dark comedy with some slightly eerie elements.

kermiefan

Reaction score
I loved this movie! I thought Bette Midler made the whole show great! She was awesome! She should do something with the muppets sometime.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, yeah! She'd be GREAT with the Muppets. Can't you just see her and Piggy in a Diva Competition on the show!?

kermiefan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Oh, yeah! She'd be GREAT with the Muppets. Can't you just see her and Piggy in a Diva Competition on the show!?
That would be AWESOME!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
finally got around to seeing Stepford Wives (it was at a local drive-in, along with The Terminal)

I LOVED it! The humor was dark and twisted, but so am I! the casting was great, and I think Frank did a great job! I just don't think most people understand that kind of humor too much, as it's kind of a new kind of comedy! I say it's a great movie, and if you don't get to see it! go rent it

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Really? That's what's showing in out drive-in this week. The Steppford Wives and The Terminal. I'm hoping to go tomorrow night...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea, actually. But, I am deffenitely going tonight.