Fraggles overshadow Muppets

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
however Henson is trying to distance themselves from the Muppets right now....{Snip}...and don't want their company events to become overshadowed by the Muppets.
This makes a lot of sense GelflingWaldo. I see... They are trying to establish themselves all over again.

Still when did we ever think we would read the words; "however Henson is trying to distance themselves from the Muppets right now." How weird that sounds, but how true!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I mean if a fraggle movie goes into production, and at the same time a muppet movie is being done, and let's say it's at the sae time sesame street isb eing taped, what the heck is going to happen?
This is why The Muppets and Sesame Street were holding auditions.

beaker

Reaction score
Well I gotta say is that this image really disgusts me:

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/50_yrs_bein_green_ad.jpg

Disney is sending a strong message here, that the corrupt illuminati rat fink is now pulling the strings. :smile:

I really hope they keep that Muppet Holding Company thing, as I would never want to see our beloved Muppets get seeped into Disease...I mena Disney canon.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
beaker said:
Well I gotta say is that this image really disgusts me:

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/50_yrs_bein_green_ad.jpg

Disney is sending a strong message here, that the corrupt illuminati rat fink is now pulling the strings. :smile:

I really hope they keep that Muppet Holding Company thing, as I would never want to see our beloved Muppets get seeped into Disease...I mena Disney canon.
That image is really upsetting. Kermit need to stay his own frog not just some disney logo. I really hate seeing the jim henson company so split up. It's always depressing to read things from before he died and everything he did was connected. I miss the day of muppet family christmas and unfortunately I don't think they're coming back.:frown:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree that it sucks about the Muppets being so split up and splintered..>.<

But at the same time, I am SO glad they're doing tons of stuff with the Fraggles again!

:excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Jim Henson must have been the master at managing his time between all these productions when they were all happening at the same time. Do you suppose that a company divided aginst itself can still stand.