Fraggle/Sesame Master Replicas

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I REALLY wish that master replicas made some fraggle/sesame replicas! I think that Wembley would be cool.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That would be great! I would love to see some Fraggle replicas!:excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sesame Street characters and the Fraggles would be cool to see if MR did some. I know I would buy them.

MWoO

Reaction score
I think you are asking for too much too soon. They didn't even get Gonzo out the door.

Davina

Reaction score
we'd love to see fraggles... hubby really wants some doozers... :smile:
we thought this through, too.. doozers could come with interchangable accessories, so you can make an entire doozer work force... :wink:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I think you are asking for too much too soon. They didn't even get Gonzo out the door.
Yet.

As much as I'd love to see Fraggles or Sesame St, I doubt we'll ever see either. Fraggles are still owned by Henson Co, correct? And Sesame St by Sesame Workshop? I doubt MR would want to take the financial risk of taking on licenses for these, not until they've at least further evaluated how the Muppet line will do beyond Kermit.

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
I also agree, I would love to see Fraggle replicas, and would also like Wembley first.
I think I remember reading early on in the Kermit replica thread that 'Henson' always said they would never release the patterns of there puppets. Only with Disney owning the rights to the Muppets was the Kermit replica possible, so as Henson still own the Fraggles I doubt that Fraggle replicas will ever be possible?? Although, I always wanted Muppet replicas and thought I never would, so anything is possible.

Chris