Fraggle Season 3 arrives September 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

getup

Reaction score
i saw your comment on that post but didn't understand it completely...cuz all you said was they were when they were taped but didn't say that it was going to be included on the set. got it now. oh well, i can deal with whoopie water as well. lol

Rose

Reaction score
Well anyway. Whenever they were made and produced I'll just be happy to be able to get more Fraggle epis, and the music CDS sound awsome!

Fluffinella

Reaction score
Some information has been very kindly passed on regarding the bonus materials for the third season. New interviewees include Tim Miller (workshop supervisor), Michael K. Frith (series designer) and Kathy Mullen (Mokey Fraggle and Cotterpin Doozer).

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Some information has been very kindly passed on regarding the bonus materials for the third season. New interviewees include Tim Miller (workshop supervisor), Michael K. Frith (series designer) and Kathy Mullen (Mokey Fraggle and Cotterpin Doozer).
Awesome! Thank You! Good to see mokey back in the game! ALSO! Is there any info on what the other stuff even is? I know we have a list but I don't know what it all is? Like under Construction. Is that making the show, or making the movie?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Like under Construction. Is that making the show, or making the movie?
Well if Tim Miller is interviewed, it's probably him discussing the creation of the puppets for the show. That's my guess, at least.

It's just great that HIT is seeking out new people to interview!

zns

Reaction score
It just gets better and better each day as the release date gets closer and closer. i can't wait to see the review here on MuppetCentral.:excited: :excited: :excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.