Fraggle Season 3 arrives September 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do you think that the season 4 set will have preview footage of the movie?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Maybe, or at least it might outline the plans they have if any.

savagemonkey

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to all UK fans, you can buy this set from www.playusa.com for only £17.99 with free postage.

Quite a good price, I used this company for season 2 and it was fine.

Chris
i dont suppose those would be on region 2 discs would they (pleez pleez(fingers crossed) say they are)

monkey

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hi Savage Monkey,

NO, sorry! So far Fraggle Rock has been released as Season sets in USA/Canada, Australia and even Spain, for some reason they will no let us have the UK versions, I know 'the Captain' changed 3 times through the full season run but it worked on TV so why cant we have our own UK sets, maybe their holding out for a 'Golden Mega Box set' of all 96 episodes in a great box set in the UK, then again...............probably not!

PlayUSA.com only have the region 1 versions, but its a great price.

Chris

savagemonkey

Reaction score
Hi Savage Monkey,

NO, sorry! So far Fraggle Rock has been released as Season sets in USA/Canada, Australia and even Spain, for some reason they will no let us have the UK versions, I know 'the Captain' changed 3 times through the full season run but it worked on TV so why cant we have our own UK sets, maybe their holding out for a 'Golden Mega Box set' of all 96 episodes in a great box set in the UK, then again...............probably not!

PlayUSA.com only have the region 1 versions, but its a great price.

Chris
thats a bummer! I wouldnt mind a "golden mega box set" that would be cool!
unfortunately i cant use region 1 dvds otherwise i would.
Why cant they make dvds in 1 region that everyone can use?:confused:

monkey

dbarrie

Reaction score
Good news

I can't wait to get this and the TMS boxset! D.

getup

Reaction score
kinda excited that this will have 24 episodes. I love Sprocket's Big Adventure. can't wait for season 3

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
kinda excited that this will have 24 episodes. I love Sprocket's Big Adventure. can't wait for season 3
"Sprocket's Big Adventure" will appear on the final set, not this one. "Sidebottom Blues" and "Whoopie Water" were both taped in March '85, at the end of the Season 3 production schedule, but aired in the fourth broadcast season. All the episodes in the fourth (final) production season (which started taping in October '85) had the title of each episode appear at the beginning after the theme sequence, but "Sidebottom Blues" and "Whoopie Water" do NOT have the title at the beginning, which is a dead giveaway that they were made for Season 3. I've noted this on Greg's blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.