Fraggle Rock's very first stand up comedy show

G-MAN

Reaction score
This is hilarious, I love it, I can just imagine Uncle Matt and The World's Oldest Fraggle taking turns hitting Henchy with the cane.

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Chapter 6

Gobo entered in front of the curtains again. "Let's give it up for my uncle Traveling Matt, the world's oldest fraggle, and Henchy for their hilarious act."
"ACT?!", screamed a bruised Henchy. "How come I wasn't informed of...."
[Bonk]
"Shut your radish hole and bow." Replied the world's oldest.
"Thank you, thank you. Yes, I am brilliant." said Uncle Matt.
The three gave a group bow, with Henchy stumbling a little from the multiple cane bops on the head.
Gobo continued. "And now, our final act of the evening, let's give it up for Wembley Fraggle!!" The crowd cheered loud, and one fraggle was cheering the loudest. "Horray for Wembley!", cheered Lou Fraggle. "Gosh, Lou is even out there tonight," thought Wembley, "well, here goes."

"Hiya hiya hiya!! How is everybody tonight? Excuse me sir," Wembley pointed to a fraggle wearing a striped shirt and moustache, "where are you from?"
"Fraggle Rock."
"Oh yeah, what exit?" [Rimshot]
The audience laughed.
"But seriously, Gobo is doing a great job of being the host of tonight's activities. But his jokes stink!"
The audience agreed, and Gobo shrugged his shoulders and agreed.
"They stink so much, that Boober wishes they were laundry so he can wash them!" [Rimshot]
The audience laughed some more, and Boober nodded.
Wembley jumped off the stage and was walking in the audience.
"Well now, let's see here, ah, the world's oldest fraggle. How are you today sir?"
"I'm fine, youngster."
"That's good. How old are you actually?"
"That is none of your concern!"
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were sensitive about your age. But by looking at your beard, it looks like some creatures are living in there!" [Rimshot]
The old one started chuckling about this.
"Well, that is true young one."
Henchy gave the world's oldest a preturbed look. "Hey! How come he can make fun of you, but if I say something wrong, I get bonked on the head?"
[Bonk]
"That's why!"
"Oh.....I like butterflies....and some radish cake.....down at Fraggle Rock..." Henchy finally fainted on the floor.
Wembley continued. "Boy, that Henchy, he gets "floored" pretty easily."
The audience chuckled at the clever pun.
"But seriously", Wembley jumped back on the stage, "I love living here. But there has been something bothering me. Why do we always break out into song every ten minutes or so? I have always wondered that, I just......" Then the music cue hit, and Wembley began singing a few bars of "Working", then the music appruptly stopped and Wembley continued. "......don't know why we do it."
Some fraggles were rolling on the ground, they were laughing so much.
"And why do we..."
Just then, Large Marvin, Feeny, and Morris ran on stage and began their tired comedy sketch.
"Hey Fffffeeny!"
"Yes Large Christopher?"
"THAT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE!!!"
Morris raised his finger in order to make a point, but before he began, a cane drug all three off the stage once again.
Wembley wore a look of confusion on his face.
"Nough said."
The audience couldn't contain their laughter.
But if that wasn't enough, Marlin ran on stage wearing a viking helmet and green vest, and began to sing.
"Ah...ha....Weiner shnitzel.....la la la.....ah...ha..hah..."
Wembley interrupted. "Uh, Marlin, what are you doing?"
"Isn't this the play auditions?!"
"That's tomorrow night."
"Oh....ah..ha....how embarrassing!!!" Marlin screamed and ran off stage.
Wembley just sighed. "And that is why I love to live here in Fraggle Rock. Thank you, and goodnight!"
The audience gave all the performers a standing ovation.
There was a big wrap party in the great hall afterwards, and Wembley was sipping on some radish juice, getting compliments from many fraggles.
"Wembley!" Lou fraggle ran up and tackled him, giving him the biggest hug that little green fraggle had ever recieved. "You were wonderful!"
"Awww....thanks Lou." Both fraggles got up and dusted themselves off.
"Well, I have to go. I'll see you later!" Lou gave Wembley a kiss on the cheek.
Wembley couldn't believe what have happened. He leaned against a big rock and sighed. Then, Gobo, Boober, Mokey, and Red came and complimented about a show well done.
"Hey Gobo, where did you get all those bad jokes?", asked Red
"Well, my uncle Traveling Matt got them from outer space somewhere, when he heard that I was going to be the host for tonight."
"Yuck. No wonder they were bad.", replied Boober.

Unknown to the fraggles, in a theater in outer space, a bear was desperately trying to find something.
"Fozzie! You're on in five minutes!"
"But Kermit, I can't find my jokes anywhere!"
"But don't you usually improvise?"
The bear thought for a moment. "Oh yeah! Thanks Kermit!"
The frog frowned a little when Fozzie ran to the stage.
"Sheesh. I don't know why he even writes them down." Kermit continued looking at the schedule for the show.

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Please? I would really like to know what you guys thought of this. Oh well. Thanks you guys who thought that this was funny. I was aiming for that.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I loved it, especially the fact that Gobo's bad jokes came from Fozzie.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I thought it was fabulous! I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier! I really loved it! :excited: Wembley was great!! And so was Matt! :smile: