Fraggle Rock: The Video Game

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The River of Life, IIRC.

At any rate, LOL, yeah. Still, my video games won't be in the same universe, so Moulin can't show up 'cause she's not special like that, LOL.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, thanks for that. At least there's that bit of fannish clarification. Still, possibilities never fade. Maybe something like FF Decidia or Castlevania Judgment where you drop characters from different encarnations of the franchise into one tag-team battle adventure.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
One to go

EPISODE 5: RING AROUND THE ROCK
(Note: Again, this is an episode from the show, but I’m changing some things because I like this plot better, LOL.)

Cinema:

Doc (is in a suit, primping before a mirror – Mavis – on his workbench): I tell you, Sprocket – a man can only be alone for so long.

Sprocket (holding a tie, offended): Heyyy….

Doc (smirks): I’m sorry, boy. I didn’t mean to say I didn’t value our friendship. *continues primping* All I meant was that a man doesn’t get any younger. *beaming with pride* Tonight is the night, Sprockie. I’m going to go out with Ms. Ardath.

Sprocket (hands him a piece of paper)

Doc (looks at it and throws it away in disgust): We’re not going grocery shopping, Sprocket! *stares closely at Sprocket* Ms. Ardath and I … are going … on a … date.

Sprocket (nods, lowers his head and comes back up with a violin, humming a few bars of Bella Notte)

Doc (frowns): Very droll, Sprocket. Ha. Ha.

The scene cuts to the Gorg Garden, where Ma and Pa are sitting next to a large harp, while Junior is holding a saxophone.

Ma and Pa sing.

Ma: I give to thee, little of me!
Lips like the fruit of the sweet cherry tree.
Laughter so free, love like the sea –
These are the gifts that I give to thee,
Gifts from the dear heart of me.

Pa: I give to thou, pledging my vow,
Courage as keen as the bull-dog’s bow-wow!
Hand to the plow, crown on my brow –
These are the gifts that I give to thou,
Gifts that I give to thou now.

Both: Come to my heart, we’ll never part!
Now is the time for true loving to start!
Laughter and loving alive in our hearts!
These are the gifts that I give to thee,
Gifts from the dear heart of me!

Pa (chuckling, speaking): Now, let’s get this wedding under way, Sugarkins! *tickles Ma’s chin*

Ma (giggles like a schoolgirl): Give Junior the ring so that he can protect it while we get ready. *blushes with sheepish expression* The traditional ceremony renewing a marriage after five hundred and thirteen years must have all the trimmings! *stands and gives Junior a scroll that rolls down to the ground* These are all the things that must be done, Junior. Just remember, the most important part is to protect the ring, or Pa and I can never see each other again!

Pa (elbows Ma): Don’t you worry, my little gumdrop. This is something even Junior can’t screw up.

As Ma and Pa leave the area, the camera follows Junior as he walks toward Kissing Rock.

Junior (sighs, staring at the ring): Life was just fine until Ma remembered what day it was. Who needs twaditions anyways? *turns away from Kissing Rock and flings it behind him, hearing the ring enter the Fraggle Hole, turning around suddenly, gasping* Oh, no! Ma an’ Pa’ll kill me! I gotta get it back!

End cinema.

This episode starts out a bit different, as you play as the Ring itself. You must maneuver the ring through tunnels, taking into account that the tunnels aren’t level, even using Doozer stick paths to travel. You don’t get very far the first time, as Gobo eventually gets bonked on the head as the Ring drops from an incomplete Doozer stick path. An in-game scene follows.

Gobo (thunk): Ow! *rubs head* What just happened? *spots Ring on the floor and picks it up* Why, this is a neat new object. I have to show this to Wembley. After all, a Fraggle must obey the Fraggle tradition of giving away neat new objects. *leaves with Ring*

The scene cuts to the Great Hall, where Gobo finds Wembley just in front of the Fraggle Pond.

Gobo (hands the Ring to Wembley): Wembley? As Fraggle tradition demands, I’d like to give you this neat new object I found.

Wembley (gawking at it): Wow…. *looks around as Gobo leaves* I wonder who I should give it to?

The camera follows some pipes, a rock ledge, some Doozer stick paths, a Doozer conveyor belt, some Doozer dump trucks below the conveyor belt, Boober cooking a pot of Radish Ratatouille, Mokey making a wreath nearby, Red swinging on vines in the background, and Uncle Matt wandering around. The camera then returns to Wembley.

Wembley: Maybe I should give it to Boober? Nah, he’s busy. Of course, Mokey would love to have it, but that leaves out Red – uh-oh, I feel a Wembling fit coming on! *hyperventilates and tosses the Ring, which lands on a pipe* Well, I guess that’s that. *leaves*

The reason the camera panned across various geological and character locations is to show the player which route will be needed to get to the next part of the plot. If you have audio hints on, considering there is no partner to comment on the situation, a resonating Trash Heap will simply give you hints, as though she is telepathically helping the player find the next area.

Once the Ring reaches the conveyor belt, it will drop to a Doozer dump truck below, which then turns around and drops it in Boober’s pot.

Boober (disgusted): My Radish Ratatouille! It’s contaminated! *tosses the Ring towards Mokey*

Mokey (picks up Ring): This will be the most beautiful part of my Whoopee Wreath. *places it in the wreath, but is knocked over by a vine-swinging Red*

Red (stands up): Oh, Mokey, I’m so sorry!

Mokey (chuckles): That’s okay, Red. Why don’t you have the remains? *gives the Ring to Red*

Red (inspects it): Oooh, neat! Hey, Mokey – look what I can do! *flings the Ring across the Great Hall, where it lands on Uncle Matt’s head*

Uncle Matt (staggers): What? Who did that? How dare you not have the courage to face me? *looks down and spots the Ring and picks it up* My, such a lethal object. *shrugs* Well, out to Outer Space you go.

The next phase of the episode is introduced by a cinema.

Cinema:

Junior (is holding Gobo in his hand in the Gorg’s Garden, as Ma and Pa woo each other in the background): An’ dat’s why I need da ring!

Gobo: Gosh, I had no idea it was important to you! I’ll go find it right away. Just let me down.

Junior (nods and places Gobo next to the Fraggle Hole): What do I do? Dey wanna start the wedding right now!

Gobo (thinks a bit): Stall ‘em. *enters Fraggle Rock*

End cinema.

Now the player is Gobo. This time there is no partner, so the Trash Heap will provide hints as needed telepathically. Basically, Gobo must retrace the Ring’s path through Fraggle Rock. As he nears Wembley, Wembley will say he’s hiding from Boober. As he nears Boober, Boober will scream about how he hopes Mokey can do something with the object that contaminated his dish. As he nears Mokey, she will say she gave it to Red. As he nears Red, she will say she didn’t have anything to do with the lump on Matt’s head.

Now is the first timed portion of the game. Gobo must get to Matt (or the Ring) before the time runs out. The music will get faster paced and Gobo will start complaining that he’s running out of time as the clock nears the end. If you can’t get to Matt before he ends up in Doc’s Workshop, you must get to Matt as Sprocket chases Matt throughout the Workshop, before he heads out the door. There are three trophies to be had, depending on your ability to reach the ring.

Trophy: YOU LOST THE RING? Fail to reach the Ring or Uncle Matt before they leave through the front door of Doc’s Workshop.

Trophy: THE UNIVERSE IS BIG Obtain the Ring from Uncle Matt in Doc’s Workshop.

Trophy: A TWADITION IS A TWADITION Obtain the Ring from Uncle Matt in Fraggle Rock.

If you fail to get the Ring, a brief cinema of Ma and Pa crying as they leave the Kingdom plays, while Junior mourns by himself.

If you succeed in getting the Ring, Gobo must now return it to Junior Gorg. Do so and the final cinema plays.

Cinema:

Junior Gorg silently stands as Ma and Pa, in full wedding regalia, exit the castle to the wedding song usually played at weddings. A large multi-tiered cake with Ma and Pa figures on top stands on a table nearby. There are brightly colored flags and streamers everywhere.

Pa (chuckles to himself): She looks beautiful, just like she did five hundred and thirteen years ago.

Ma (nods to Junior, saying to herself): It makes a mother happy to see her son accomplish such a noble Gorgish goal.

Junior (nods, reading from a book): Dearly beloved, we are gaddah’d here today to reunite the Emperor an’ Empress of da Universe. *hands Pa the Ring* Give thy love da symbol of your love an’ passion … *rolls eyes* oh, boy … an’ like it is a circle, rejoice dat you’ve come full circle. You may now kiss da bride. *closes the book*

Pa (gives Ma the ring and kisses her as she kisses back)

Gobo (smiling as he watches from the Fraggle Hole, before entering Fraggle Rock with a shrug)

The scene cuts to Doc’s Workshop. Doc enters happily as Sprocket is sniffing around the Fraggle Hole.

Doc (happily): Oh, Sprockie … it does a man good to feel the tender caress of a beautiful woman’s hand. *sighs, glances at the busy Sprocket, shaking his head and chuckling* Still looking for wall creatures, boy? *shrugs* I guess a tradition is a tradition, after all.

End cinema.

Trophy: LAUGHTER AND LOVING ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS
Complete Episode 5.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
EPISODE 6: MAGIC IS IN EVERY MOMENT

(Note: This is chiefly Honk of Honks, with some Change of Address thrown in, and the end to this game, at least the main single-player mode. I also added a few scenes because I skipped the Gorg King subplot, and if you’re a regular reader of mine you understand why. I might have special episodes later at some point, as on the PS3 you can download new levels for lots of games, after all … you cannot leave the magic, LOL.)

Cinema:

Doc (rummaging through some boxes on the workbench): Sprocket! Help me find that thing we were going to give to Ned. I want to give it to him after he gets home from the doctor.

Sprocket (staring at the Fraggle Hole)

Doc (looks over at Sprocket, frowning): Sprocket, get away from that hole! You’ve never proven there’s anything on the other side of that wall! *grumbles to self as he returns to rummaging* Just like a dog to exhibit fits of over imagination. There’s nothing at all wrong with Ned. There’s nothing to get upset about. He’ll come home and I’ll give him that whatchamacallit, that swoopfoomer. *smiles* That’ll cheer him up.

Gobo (runs through the hole and attempts to get a postcard out of the trash can, chased by Sprocket)

Doc (watching Sprocket, his POV showing that Sprocket isn’t chasing anything as he runs around in circles): Sprocket! This is serious! Stop playing around and help me!

Gobo (stops, as does Sprocket): It really can’t see me, can it?

Sprocket (shakes his head): Nuh-uh.

Gobo (nods): I have to tell my friends about this!

Sprocket (casually gives Gobo the postcard as he stares in wonder at Doc)

Gobo (nods): Thanks. *runs into Fraggle Rock, where he smacks into Cantus the Minstrel* Cantus!

Cantus (solemnly nods): Gobo. Join me in the Great Hall, please.

End cinema.

The player, as Gobo, must follow Cantus. Along the way back to the Great Hall, Gobo and Cantus have a conversation.

Gobo: Cantus, am I invisible?

Cantus: Invisibility is in the eye of the beholder. Why do you ask?

Gobo: I just found out the Silly Creature didn’t see me at all! All this time I’ve been trying to avoid getting caught, but it didn’t even see me in the first place!

Cantus: The Silly Creatures don’t concern me. But they concern you.

Eventually, the two reach the Great Hall. Another in-game conversation happens, as all the Fraggles and the Minstrels are in the Great Hall, watching the two arrive.

Cantus (waves to the crowd): Hail, Fraggles.

Crowd: Hail, Cantus!

Red (bounds over to him): Do the Minstrels have a mystical, magical song to sing for us today?

Cantus (nods): It is even more mystical and magical than our usual mystical and magical songs.

Crowd: Wow! Ooh! Aah!

Cantus (puts up a hand to silence them): But we cannot sing this Song of Songs until we hear the Honk of Honks.

Crowd (confused): The Honk of Honks?

Cantus (nods): The Honk of Honks. Only one Fraggle can honk the Honk of Honks.

Gobo (sighs, shaking his head): One of you guys do it. I need to go see the Silly Creature again.

Cantus (turns to Gobo as the latter walks away): And that Fraggle is Gobo.

Gobo (sighs, rolling his eyes)

Red (under her breath, bitterly): Lucky.

Gobo (sighs again, turning to Cantus): Okay, fine. How do I find the Honk of Honks?

Cantus (smirks): By looking for it. We cannot sing the Song of Songs until you find the Honk of Honks.

Mokey: What is the Song of Songs?

Cantus: The Song of Songs is all of us because it is all of us. Everyone has their own song inside them. Altogether, they make up the Song of Songs. *to Gobo* Now, hurry. The Song of Songs is scheduled for the Third Snack. Better get moving.

Once Gobo is playable again, approach particular Fraggles to talk to them. With each Fraggle that is approachable, you must engage in the singing mini-game. Each Fraggle will sing a verse of a song associated with them. Minstrels will give hints on the locations of elements of the Honk of Honks. Boober will give the time to the first, second, and third snacks. The time limit is not so much a real-time countdown. Rather, the progression depends on meeting certain conditions instead. Red will accompany you as a partner, as she is athletic and able to reach spots you aren’t. Wembley will accompany you as a partner and his super-hearing will enable you to locate elements of the Honk of Honks before you see them.

The elements are:

1. The Fraggle Horn, found in the Great Hall.
2. A Doozer funnel, found near a Doozer construction site in Gorg Tunnel.
3. A beat-up French Horn, found with the Trash Heap.
4. Ma’s hair curler, found with Junior Gorg in the Gorg’s Garden.
5. The Swoopfoomer, found in Doc’s Workshop, and cannot be obtained until the others have been.

The First Snack will be over after you locate one element. The Second Snack will be over by the time you find three elements. The Third Snack will be over after finding four elements.

When you go to Junior Gorg to find Ma’s hair curler, note that his parents are not in the Garden. If you failed to get the Ring in the previous episode, this could be interpreted as meaning they are in exile. If you got the Ring, it could just mean they’re inside the castle. In other words, failing to get the Ring in the previous episode didn’t really have to mean Game Over. Approach Junior and an in-game conversation starts, which also leaves your actions in the previous episode rather ambiguous.

Junior (sitting at the table out in the Garden, sighing heavily)

Gobo: Uh, excuse me?

Junior (perks up): Hey, you’re dat Fwaggle who I sent ta find da wing!

Gobo (nods): You wouldn’t mind giving me something that honks, would you?

Junior (scratches head): Why do you need something dat honks?

Gobo (shrugs): Well, apparently it’s important. It’s important for all of us.

Junior (looking toward the edge of the Garden): Weally? For all of us? Wow. *turns and rummages through some boxes on the table* Maybe Ma’s hair curler would work. *blows on it* Hey, hey! I t’ink you might have something dere!

Gobo (takes it from Junior): Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Junior (salutes): No pwoblem.

Each time you find an element, you can play it in front of Cantus, who is standing in front of the Fraggle Horn. Until you get all five, he will say, “That’s part of it, but not all of it.” After testing the four elements, an in-game conversation will begin.

Boober (walks by): Third Snack’s over!

Crowd: Yea!

Cantus (shakes his head): I’m sorry, Fraggles, but the Song of Songs is cancelled.

Crowd: Awwww.

Mokey: Why?

Gobo: Yeah, why? I did everything I could do!

Cantus (nods to Gobo): You did everything you did, but now there’s nothing to do.

Gobo (angrily): Well, what else is there?

Cantus (sighs): Maybe you should go see the Silly Creature. You seemed very excited to talk about it earlier.

Gobo (bitterly): Not anymore, I don’t. You said it didn’t concern you. I can take a hint.

Cantus (shakes his head): You took the hint but misplaced it. I said it didn’t concern me, but it does concern you. I am not the one to honk the Honk of Honks. *pauses and points at Gobo* You are.

Gobo: What’s the point? It can’t see me!

Cantus: Make him.

Gobo: How?

Cantus (approaches Gobo and pats him on the shoulder): We don’t need our hands to touch, nor do we need eyes to see. You need to see him. Only then can we honk the Honk of Honks.

Red (hissing): Gobo, what are you waiting for, an engraved postcard? I’m coming with you to make sure you don’t screw this up.

After Gobo is playable again, you and Red will travel to Doc’s Workshop, though she will stay just inside the hole. A cinema begins as soon as you enter.

Cinema:

Doc (on the phone, disheartened): Ned, you said … you said you were … fine. *listens* Now, listen, Ned, if you have to move, you have to move, even if it’s all the way in the Desert. *voice cracking* Don’t upset yourself, Ned. It’s … it’s important you do what’s best for your health.

Gobo (looking on curiously)

Doc (nods, eyes moistening): Don’t go anywhere, Ned. I’ll … I’ll come over, and we’ll talk about it. *hangs up and slowly sits in a rocking chair* I’m … I’m losing my best friend.

Gobo (downcast): I know how that feels.

Doc (bitterly): How can this happen? I finally try to break out of the daily rut of a lonely, retired inventor, and instead of being rewarded with a happy ending, I get … nothing. I did everything I could do. *sighs, wiping his eyes* But in the end, it’s all for nothing.

Gobo (approaches and places his hand on Doc’s knee): Don’t give up. Everything will turn out alright.

Doc (perks up): Who said that? *looks down* Wh-what are you?

Gobo (stands back): I’m Gobo Fraggle. *points at the Fraggle Hole* I live behind that wall.

Doc (excitedly): Gobo Fraggle? I’ve seen all of your postcards! Sprocket was right all along!

Gobo (thoughtfully): I felt sorry for you. That’s how you touched me. *looks up at Doc* And I touched you – you’re a you, aren’t you? You’re a you, like me! That’s what Cantus meant! *laughs*

Doc (happily): Gobo, I’m so glad to see a Fraggle! I suppose it’s time to celebrate. Here. *pulls out the party favor* Here is a swoopfoomer. *blows on it and the curled paper stretches out*

Gobo (grins): It honks! *snaps his fingers* That’s it! It has to be all of us! *looks up at Doc in awe* Even you. *runs back into Fraggle Rock*

Doc (notices Sprocket entering the workshop): Sprocket? I’ve … I think I’ve just seen a Fraggle.

Sprocket (gasps, wags tail excitedly)

Doc (nods): He said, “It has to be all of us.” *pets Sprocket on the head happily* I think I understand, boy. *pauses* We’ll move to the Desert with Ned!

Sprocket (tilts his head in confusion): Huh?

The scene changes to the Great Hall, and Gobo completes the setup and achieves the Honk of Honks, which shakes everyone’s world: Doozer Dome, the Trash Heap, the Gorg Garden, the Great Hall, and Doc’s Workshop.

The Song of Songs begins to play.

Cotterpin: The song …
Red: The song
Junior: The song …
All: … of songs!

Gobo (happily): Everybody down at Fraggle Rock! Don’t be late, it’s time for taking stock!
Mokey (hugging Boober): Everyone has got a part to play-ay-ay.
Large Marvin (chomping on some crackers): Everybody brought their heart today.
All: Sing about the rock and sing it stroooooong! ‘Cause we belong, to the song, and the rock goes on and on and, ‘Cause we belong, to the song, and the rock goes on and on and on!

Junior (sweeping in the Garden): One is for da ones who came before, heh, heh.
Doc (packing things into boxes, looking at the Fraggle Hole): Two is for the treasures at our door.
Red: Three is for the rockin’ jubilee-ee-ee! *jumps in the Fraggle Pond with a huge splash*
Storyteller (writing in a book): Four is for the future that will be!
All: When we start to sing, we sing it strooooooong! ‘Cause we belong, to the song, and the rock goes on and on and, ‘Cause we belong, to the song, and the rock goes on and on and on!

The song ends and Cantus congratulates everyone and leaves with the Minstrels.

Gobo (looking toward Pipe Tunnel as the others stand around him): I’ve got to tell that Silly Creature that he was a part of the Song too! *runs into Pipe Tunnel*

End cinema.

Gobo is playable again. Red joins him and says she wants to see this Silly Creature once and for all. This is the last stretch and it is timed. You have a very short time to get to Doc’s Workshop, or he and Sprocket will be moved out already. There are two endings, depending on whether or not you got to him in time.

Ending 1 Cinema:

Gobo (rushes into Doc’s Workshop just as Doc starts handing boxes to the movers): Wait! What’re you doing?

Doc (stops, to the movers): Go ahead and get that stuff out on the porch. I’ll be right with you. *turns to Gobo, smiling* Gobo! I’m so happy to see you again! Sprocket and I -- *kneels down and touches Gobo’s hand* -- we’re moving to the Desert, because a friend of ours needs our help.

Gobo (shocked): Y-you’re moving? We just met!

Doc (nods sadly): Sometimes, life is like that, Gobo. *pats Gobo on the head* I just wanted to thank you. You’ve shown me that I have to be part of something bigger. *sighs* Even if I continued to date Ms. Ardath – uh, I know you wouldn’t know who that is – I would lose my best friend in the process. I owe it to him, Gobo. He moved here to the Seaside to help me with my job, so now I must go help him. *shakes Gobo’s hand* Goodbye, Gobo. *stands and leaves*

The credits play while Gobo starts to sing Shine On Me sadly at first, but then cheers up by the time he gets back to the Great Hall.

Ending 2 Cinema:

Gobo (rushes into Doc’s Workshop, but it is dark and empty): He’s … he’s gone. *turns and re-enters Fraggle Rock, where the rest of the Fraggle Five wait for him* He’s gone. *bitterly kicks a stone down Brick Tunnel* Why even bother making friends if they’re just going to leave?

Mokey (hugs Gobo): I’m so sorry, Gobo.

Boober (looks back through the hole): Still, I applaud his cleaning abilities.

Gobo (waves at them to follow him): C’mon.

Before they can move, excited panting is heard. Philo and Gunge show up, nearly out of breath.

Red: Philo? Gunge? What are you two doing here?

Philo (panting, taps Gunge on the shoulder): You … you … you foist, pal.

Gunge (panting, shakes head): Oh … far be it … from me … ta take … yer shinin’ moment.

Philo (panting): No … I … I insist.

Gunge: Aw, no – I insist.

Fraggle Five (curtly): What is it?

Gunge: Well, excuuuuuuse us.

Philo: It’s just dat Marjorie sent us here wit’ a message.

Mokey: The Trash Heap sent us a message?

Gunge (nods): Yeh. She says, “You can’t leave da magic.” Oh, an’ you gotta tell dat Silly Creature, too.

Gobo (sadly): He’s gone.

Philo: So?

Gunge: You got a point dere, Mr. Quittah? *elbows Philo* C’mon, Philo. If Mr. Quittah’s gonna just sulk an’ not go for da good endin’, we might as well head back. *leaves with Philo*

Gobo (sighs as he watches them leave)

Red (pats Gobo on the shoulders): We’re your friends, Gobo. You know you can never leave us.

Gobo (perks up): That’s it! The Trash Heap said, “You can’t leave the magic”. I believe … I think … no, I know … maybe I’m not too late after all!

Magic Be With You plays as a new tunnel, filled with hot pink lighting and sparkly lights on the walls, appears. The Fraggle Five go through it and end up exiting a new Fraggle Hole in Doc’s new apartment.

Doc (sadly sighs)

Sprocket (perks up as the Fraggles appear and forces Doc’s head to look in their direction)

Doc (brightens up): Gobo!

Gobo (laughs, waving): Hi! I’ve brought you a message – you cannot leave the magic!

Doc (laughs): Oh, thank you, Gobo. As a matter of fact, Sprocket and I just found that out.

The credits roll with the entire cast singing the theme song to Fraggle Rock, just like the finale of the show.

Trophy: MAGIC IS TRUE
Complete Episode 6 and The End.

However …

Once you have all possible trophies, an unlockable cinema opens up, called, “The Fraggles Make a Game”.

Boober, Gobo, Wembley, Mokey, and Red are in a business office. The male Fraggles are at one computer and the female Fraggles are at another.

Boober (sitting in front of a computer screen, typing)

Gobo (standing on Boober’s left): Hey! Why can’t I climb?

Boober: Because that’s Red’s job.

Wembley (standing on Boober’s right, pointing at the screen): I don’t do that when I wemble!

All Fraggles but Wembley: Yes you do.

Boober (exasperated, shoving Gobo and Wembley away): Will you guys please give me some space? Comic-Con needs a demo and there’s a deadline for these things, you know!

Mokey (drawing on an electronic tablet): I think we should make the Princess costume less battle-ready.

Red (gasps, snatching the stylus away): You can’t do that! Princess Gwenalot is a hardened warrior!

Mokey (protesting as she tries and fails to get her stylus back): Red! We’re Fraggles! Fraggles are peaceful!

Red (holds the stylus as far away from Mokey as she can): You know why we’re peaceful? *inhales* Because Princess Gwenalot held a sword up to everybody’s throats and demanded it!

Mokey (loudly protesting): That’s not true! Don’t you have any consideration for the health of young minds?

Red (screaming): We’ll make some cookie-cutter multiplayer games for all the peaceniks!

Mokey (screaming)

Red (screaming)

Gobo (screaming to the girls): Cut that out!

Red (stops screaming and sulks, throwing the stylus back at Mokey): I hope they enjoy this.

THE END