Fraggle Rock Story Books For Sale - Some Very Rare Titles

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock Story Books For Sale

I'm moving soon and while digging through my closet packing things up, I ran across some Fraggle Rock story books I forgot I had. Bought the years and years ago in hopes of reading them to my children one day because I always have and always will love Fraggle Rock and wanted to pass that along to them. I'm never going to have children now and the new house is a good bit smaller than this one, so... It's time to pass these along to someone else and I thought I'd offer them to the fine folks here before anywhere else.

There are some very rare titles in this lot.

All books were previously enjoyed before they came to me, so there may be some minor markings, writing, or names within. I've looked through them and don't see any missing or torn pages though, so I'd call them in overall good to very good condition.

Here's the list of titles...

- Wembley Fraggle Gets The Story
- They Call Me Boober Fraggle
- Red And The Pumpkins
- The Radish Day Jubilee
- The Days Of Fraggle Rock
- Gobo And The River
- Marooned In Fraggle Rock
- Meet The Fraggles
- Wembley's Egg
- Mokey And The Festival Of The Bells
- Sprocket's Christmas Tale
- Boober Fraggle's Ghosts
- The Doozer Chronicles

It's difficult to determine a value. Some of the titles are super rare and basically never come up for sale. Some are pretty common and can be easily found online. I'm asking $65 or best offer for the lot. Happy to listen to any offers. Shipping included within the United States. Happy to ship anywhere in the world as well, so just let me know where and I'll get you a quote for shipping costs.

Pics...

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Open to any and all offers. Would really like these to find a good new home.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Moving at the end of next week and would like to sell these before then.

Happy to break up the lot if you only need some of the titles as well.

Just send me a message and we'll work it out.