Fraggle Rock Rock On! Episode 6 - Party Down in Fraggle Rock!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 6 - Party Down in Fraggle Rock!
AppleTV+ Premiere: Tuesday May 26, 2020

The Fraggles are joined by Neil Patrick Harris, Tiffany Haddish, Ziggy Marley, Alanis Morissette, and more special guests for an epic jam session.

If you've seen "Party Down in Fraggle Rock!" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked how the celebrities were doing something that was perfect for the Fraggle they were paired with. I liked how Boober complained about Jason Mraz singing his line. Boober getting NPH's name wrong which continued through the credits was funny.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I watched this entire series the other week, and I wanted to chime in on the last episode to give my views of the whole thing. I'm not as impressed as I was with "Back to the Rock." Partly because I don't know who a lot of the celebrities were (I don't watch a lot of stuff on TV these days because it just doesn't appeal to me. I am very picky when it comes to TV, movies, and music). I also didn't like Wembley's voice in this series, I felt it needed a lot of work. The person who did him in "Back to the Rock" is much better (again, being out of the loop for awhile, I'm not familiar with some of the newer Muppeteers). Glad to see Mokey retained her original look in these, and her voice is dead on.