Fraggle Rock Rock On! Episode 2 - The Cave of the Silly Creatures

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 2 - The Cave of the Silly Creatures
AppleTV+ Premiere: Tuesday April 28, 2020

Uncle Travelling Matt uses a Doozertube to share his latest exciting adventure in Outer Space—exploring the cave of a Silly Creature.

If you've seen "The Cave of the Silly Creatures" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

MWoO

Reaction score
Not bad. We now know for sure who has the Traveling Matt puppet. It more or less felt like a traveling Matt segment. I hope we get a Doozer episode, but I know there are limitations since it can only be one performer physically in a shot at one time for now.

I hope that something else comes out of these shorts, but if this is the extent of what we get I am glad to have it. I made a joke to a friend about the Fraggle Rock movie having Joseph Gordon Levitt as Docs grandson inheriting his old workshop and Sprocket. Now I think that might be a neat idea....

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I gotta say, I found Matt quite amusing in this episode

cahuenga

Reaction score
Is Dave dubbing over the voices or are pre- taped by phone?

oknazevad

Reaction score
That's true, there's really no way to know for sure. I would think it might change the performance, though. There's a difference between a puppeteer performing to a pre-recorded voice track and someone rubbing over the puppeteers voice in post-production.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I agree it was a great episode. It was fun to see Matt in the real world again.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really liked Johnny T's cameo, and Matt being surprised at how no one is outside because they're social distancing.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I liked this episode. It was just like the original series. And of course, one thing happened that I had always hoped would happen. Matt encountered a kitty!
(how many of you here just KNEW I was going to say that? Hands please . . . . )