Fraggle Rock on Boomerang UK TV July 23rd

muppet baby

Reaction score
I wish they would air here in the states on the boomerange network that we have here .

I am so glad though that the UK fans are geting to see it though it is a great series i just love it so much i will be buying the faggle rock season 2 soon , it just that money just got recaally that money is not tight for me any more at least for now lol :embarrassed:

Oh also what is the differace in the UK Faggle rock version and the USA Faggle Rock version ?

I LOVE FAGGLE ROCK

muppet baby

Reaction score
Craig Shemin said that the reason that the North American version is shown is because it ran the longest and is made up of 96 episides where as the coproductions ran shorter.
cool that is great news :smile: :excited:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boomerang will be showing "The Muppets Take Manhattan" on :

Starting: 10:00am on Tuesday 23rd October.
Starting: 11:00am on Tuesday 23rd October (Boomerang Plus 1)
Starting: 17:00pm on Tuesday 23rd October
Starting: 18:00pm on Tuesday 23rd October (Boomerang Plus 1)

All we need now we need is Boomerang to air "The Muppet Show" :zany: lol

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boomerang (UK) will be showing "Kermit's Swamp Years" on :

Starting: 14:00 to 16:00 on Sunday 16th December
Starting: 15:00 to 17:00 on Sunday 16th December (Boomerang Plus 1)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I wish they would air here in the states on the boomerange network that we have here.
The UK's Boom and the US's Boom are diffferent. Europe doesn't have the stationary copyright laws we in the States have (i.e. that say, Disney would have to pay royalties to the CW [formerly The WB!] for that station allowing some of their programming to air on the American Jetix [that sadly, is taking the Disney away from ToonDisney, a station meant to air vintage Disney toons]), and so, European airwaves could air shows from different stations--and countries--without worrying about legal problems, whereas even our American oldies stations must pay royalties to companies in order to allow the station to play something generations old that's since been owned under various stationary companies (HBO, Disney, Odsessy, etc.).

Oh also what is the differace in the UK Faggle rock version and the USA Faggle Rock version ?
Aside from the Doc and Sprocket sequences and the lack of "Around the World" being used for the Travelling Matt sequences--as well as little grammatical things that vary from culture to culture--there basically is no difference, for as the Fraggles themselves said, we may be different, but we're also one and the same, for we--through future generations--are the children of tommorow.

I LOVE FAGGLE ROCK
Don't we all?

*dances cares away, leaving worries for another day, whilst opting to let the music play...Down at Fraggle Rock*

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
There's another UK cartoon channel is currently show Fraggle Rock at the moment, it's on a channel called "Cartoonito" - anyone heard of this channel before?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It must be the 'toon version of the series that's airing there, unless that station pulled a "Cartoon Network" or "ToonDisney" and is airing live action shows on a cartoon...well...network.