Fraggle Rock/Dog City Trade

Athrak

Reaction score
I have some original Fraggle Rock Animated Videos here... 2- of them, they each contain 4 episodes... I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading them for some Animated Dog City Episodes. I already have originals of "Much Ado about Mad Dog", and "The Big Squeak", I was some of the other episodes I was looking for.

I guess I'll also take any other trades, I have a huge collection, mostly all in computer files I've made from satellite TV. Australia is Lucky, we get a junkload of Henson stuff over here - The Storyteller Greek Myths, Muppet Babies, The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, The Jim Henson Hour, The Ghost Of Faffner Hall, etc.. etc.. - I have over 35 gigs of the stuff.

Anyway, lemme know if anyone wants to trade these tapes... I've also made DVDs of them, and they look really nice.

Cheers!
Athrak

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Are they In PAL ?

Do you have The Ghost Of Faffner Hall in VHS?

Let me know -Thanks

Athrak

Reaction score
The Fraggle Rock Videos only came out in the UK, so, yeah, they are PAL.

I used to have ghost of faffner hall on video, but i taped over them after i captured them. I could still convert them back to VHS, and get decent quality though. I only got 11 of the 13 made, but I'm sure they'll be on again. (I'ma video technician, so they aren't all of those 320x240 caps you see else where)

Cheers

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Contact me about "The Ghost Of Faffner Hall" please - Thanks

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Athrak said:
I used to have ghost of faffner hall on video, but i taped over them after i captured them. I could still convert them back to VHS, and get decent quality though. I only got 11 of the 13 made, but I'm sure they'll be on again. (I'ma video technician, so they aren't all of those 320x240 caps you see else where)

Cheers
Just curious, but what format are the Ghost of Faffner Hall episodes in? I've been looking for episodes 2 and 9, and I'll take them in digital format. All I have to trade are digital versions of seven non-animated episodes of FR in .avi format (DiVX codec).

If you are able to burn them onto a CD, I'll pay you for any expenses (cost of the CD, shipping & handling, etc).

-Kim

Reaction score
fraggle rock trade?

Hello i have almost every episode on fraggle rock and would love to trade for your animated episodes is is the muppets or from the short lived cartoon i almost have a complete set of the puppet version all i am missing are these episodes

season 1
9 treasure of the fraggles
14 the challenge
15 i don't care
21 gobo's discovery
22 mokey's funeral
23 the beast of bluerock
24 new trash heap in town

season 2
26 boober rock
35 the wizard of fraggle rock
40 junior sells the farm