Fraggle Rock Back to the Rock Season 1 Episode 3 - The Merggle Moon Migration

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 1 Episode 3 - The Merggle Moon Migration
AppleTV+ Premiere: Friday January 21, 2022

After a bizarre dream, Mokey decides to follow her "inner map" to a once-in-a-generation event, only to land in the dangerous Echo Chamber.

If you've seen "The Merggle Moon Migration" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
So much love for this episode. THE MERGGLES🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️!!! The worldest oldest fraggle! The pajamas and nightwear (Wembley's stuffed animal of himself) 😍. The throwback to the original 'Capture the Moon' episode and song🌑. The Shimmelfinney shout out.

I think they were accurate portrayals of the original characters.

The interconnected aspect of the worlds was much clearer in this episode (Merggle/sea turtle migration). I wish they would have gone a little deeper in the Doozer storyline. But I guess it's about believing in yourself and what you see, even if someone else says it's not possible (just like Mokey's storyline about her intuition:dreamy:).

I absolutely love the sets and the outfits and the minimal use of CGI backgrounds and stuff. Everything looks beautiful. 💓

Foodie

Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprized to see that Jocelyn Stevenson wrote this episode. :smile:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I want the song Mokey sang in this episode so badly. I also found it interesting that Wembley was carrying around a little Fraggle doll. I wrote a Fraggle Rock fanfic back in 2017, and I mentioned he had a Fraggle doll (though it was inspired by several illustrations I saw in one of the Fraggle Rock storybooks). I jokingly texted to my sister, "hey, did the writers read my fanfic, or am I psychic?" (neither of which is true, I'm sure)