Fraggle Demo Theme: Take A Roll Down A Hole...

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Warrick, are you certain that the song was meant to be forever kept under wraps?

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Heh, this is wonderful - all the behind the scenes info some people get access to that the rest of the world never gets to see. You'd think we were dealing with government-protected flying saucer information. They're probably already relocating Area 51 as a result of this breach in security.

.... uh oh, be back in a few. The Men in Black are here and they want me to look at a funny-looking pen.

anathema

Reaction score
Gobo_Tron2 said:
Heh, this is wonderful - all the behind the scenes info some people get access to that the rest of the world never gets to see. You'd think we were dealing with government-protected flying saucer information. They're probably already relocating Area 51 as a result of this breach in security.

.... uh oh, be back in a few. The Men in Black are here and they want me to look at a funny-looking pen.
Actually, Area 51 is a decoy. All the interesting stuff happens at Area 52.

*puts on tin-foil hat*

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Actually my breakfast cereal was telling me about Area 52, but I dismissed it as just being the result of having sour milk with it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Yes quite sure. The way this got out was betrayal.
Warrick, if you know what post #'s are the bad ones, email Phil and request that those be deleted. It won't get you in any more trouble then.

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
If Danny already had it up on his site then there's really nothing harmful this thread can cause at this point

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
No, its not me who is being betrayed. Its the person who originally gave it to someone.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh. Well, you're my friend and as long as it's not you...wait, is it another one of my friends who's been betrayed?