Fraggle comic at FCBD in May

DTWolf

Reaction score
A Fraggle Rock comic will be available--for free!--at Free Comic Book Day* on May 1, 2010, at comic shops across the U.S.

Actually it will be HALF a comic--the Fraggles will be one half of a flip book with Mouse Guard. You can find out more here:

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/comics.asp

If you click on the Mouse Guard cover, you'll find the following:

Archaia is proud to present two amazing all-new stories in one fantastic flip-book! In the spring of 1153 the Mouse Guard deal with the onset of the spring thaw and the havoc it wreaks on their territories. Meanwhile, it’s time to dance your cares away as Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober and Red return for a brand-new series of hilarious and heartfelt Fraggle Rock adventures written and drawn by some of the most imaginative creators in comics!

*Free Comic Book Day is a promotional event held the first Saturday of every May. Comic publishers create a number of comics especially for the event, and comic-book stores give those books away on that day. Yes, they are 100% free to whoever visits the store.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Whoa! Fraggle Rock back in comic books! Sounds like some Fraggley fun! Awesome!:excited::coy::smirk:

Reaction score
Suppose odds aren't good of my comic store having it free.

But I guess it can't hurt to look into it.

DTWolf

Reaction score
Suppose odds aren't good of my comic store having it free.

But I guess it can't hurt to look into it.
If your comic shop participates in Free Comic Book Day--and lots and lots of them do--it WILL be free. Stores are not allowed to charge money for these comics on the event day. (As back issues they may eventually end up in 50-cent bins, but that's another story.)

Anyone who wonders whether her or his local store participates should go and ask: "Say, do you guys do Free Comic Book Day in May?" If they say no, maybe you could persuade them to change their minds!