FrackleFan2012's Freakyforms Formees and QR Codes

FrackleFan2012

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
2,829
Reaction score
1,608
I would like to show to you all my Muppet Formees that I made in Freakyforms.
For people who haven't heard of Freakyforms before, it is a downloadable Nintendo 3DS game you can get at the Nintendo eShop. You need to have internet connection to access the Nintendo eShop.
Freakyforms costs $6.99 in the USA and £5.40 in the UK.
To scan the QR Codes above, you need to point your Nintendo 3DS towards the QR Code so that the formees go into your game.​
Now, it's time to show you my Muppet Formees and QR Codes.​
​
​
​
Gonzo the Great (The first Muppet formee I ever made)​
​
Robin the Frog​
​
Gobo Fraggle​
​
Elmo​
​
Philo​
​
Gunge​
​
Thog​
​
Boppity Frackle​
​
Gloat Frackle​
​
I hope you all like my Muppet Formees and enjoy!​
 
Top