Fozzie's Name

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Did you just find this site. If not what took you so long to post. You probably have numerous amounts of informaion. I am so eager to hear some of your stories.
I did just find this site. Later today, I will start a new thread and tell you about my adventures on "The Muppet Movie".

When I was 19, I got to sit in Jim's office and do a 2-on-1 audition. Frank Oz was there, too.

:stick_out_tongue:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the thread exactly but

When I was looking through the topics on the forum on the main page, I saw "Fozzie's Name" and the last user post was by "Was Once Ernie"! So when I glanced at it quickly it looked like it read "Fozzie's Name Was Once Ernie!" Okay, I just thought that was funny. :embarrassed: :stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I did just find this site. Later today, I will start a new thread and tell you about my adventures on "The Muppet Movie".
The first part of the new thread has just been posted. It's called "Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie" and it's still in the Classic Muppets forum.

Please feel free to comment and ask any questions that your little foam hearts desire!

:stick_out_tongue: