Found my way here!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cindy-

Glad you like the pc. I really wanted to go with a classic look for Piggy because I feel she looked more attractive in that era than she does now. Once the pig got the pern, things went a little down hill IMHO. I do like some of the more recent pics, though.

Love the purple. Hmmm. Maybe I should use a dark green.

-jamie

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Cindy

Thanks!-- Hippo suggested I use one of my quilted Muppets and I thought it would be appropriate. I want to try to improve the clarity, though. Anyway, it is from the Sesame Street quilt I just finished for my daughter-- I'll be posting pictures of the whole quilt soon (gotta finish the roll of film).

I like the color you're using. It looks great on my monitor. And it is nice to have a little variety. I may have to go investigate my color choices.....

On the matter of reply notification-- I prefer email notification for posts directed to me personally. I've already gotten swamped with notifications about posts on threads I've posted on, it is definitely overwhelming. I've turned off email notification, but now I may miss posts....

Moving always takes a little adjusting.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Chris

Don't see any image (or sig). Do you know how to post an avater?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
All-

Have I made it here yet?

FOZ
(Mr. Bimbo was wondering.)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello? hello? am I in yet? Well i just wanted to say that "I am here"

this place will take some getting use to, there are a lot of options, and i don't know if it's good or bad, but it is better then...what was the name of the old forum? ;-)...oh WAIT i can use this smiley face now:smile: cool! I love this place! wish the color wasn't gray, but it's pretty neat! hey! i thought we couldn't use sigs? we can? can anyone help me in to what i could do to get my old one up here?

at least i don't have to live in the dog house anymore like at delphi!

Zack)Rowlf the, ROWLF1, yeah, i didn't want to change completly, i mean people will know it's me, and also this is very very first Rowlf the...post on the fourm!!!Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Zack-

Cool! You made it. The avaters are the only "sigs" we can use on here, but I can see people getting creative with them.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jamie

hey Jamie! thanks! oh cool! we all have them!I have one! i thought people were putting them on.

so you made all these i'm guessing? Thank you very much! great job!

Zack)Rowlf the, this fourm is starting to grow on me:big_grin: Dog.

look at all these face's!:smile: :frown: :embarrassed: :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :cool: ::rolleyes: :eek:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
FOZZI3B3AR

Hey Kevin! i'm now here to, glad i can find people easy! i was scared i wouldn't be able to find anyone!

so we all have these little avaters? I mean i don't even know how i got mine, I don't even know what avaters means, but i'm guessing Jamie made them all, you got a great one!

Zack)Rowlf the, I feel like where all safe here and delphi's about to explode or something, i just haven't found everyone yet, Jackie! Jessica! Dwayne! Emmy! and eveyone are you out there!!!Dog.

:eek: This face is cute!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Zach-

Thanx, but I can't take full credit. I designed the ones for the moderators and helped out with a few others. People have been getting the hang of this stuff really fast!