Forums for content that doesn’t belong on here

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Now my post on here of my vlog I uploaded on Saturday got nuked! Man, the admins must hate me so much. They are nuking content that doesn't need to be nuked.

I want to thank the very few people on here that recognize that I am a good person (@MikaelaMuppet, @Any Del, etc.)

I appreciate you guys so much because I am widely hated on here and it’s hard for me to promote content from my YouTube channel and share even basic thoughts without it getting nuked.

My YouTube channel (there is a link to it on my profile on here) has over 8,700 subscribers, and I’m trying to promote it more.
That stinks your post got deleted.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe try contacting Ed in private and asking why certain posts are being deleted. I havent noticed anything you say being overly bad compared to some of the things the admins let slide so this is confusing to me as well.

mariolover

Reaction score
Maybe try contacting Ed in private and asking why certain posts are being deleted. I havent noticed anything you say being overly bad compared to some of the things the admins let slide so this is confusing to me as well.
I definitely will.

mariolover

Reaction score
I just PMed Ed about the vlog I uploaded to YouTube on Saturday being purged. I want more people to view my vlog.

But most people on here know what my YouTube channel is anyway since there is a link to it on my profile page. So people can always go on there, click on my channel, then view the vlog.

Any Del

Reaction score
Now my post on here of my vlog I uploaded on Saturday got nuked! Man, the admins must hate me so much. They are nuking content that doesn't need to be nuked.

I want to thank the very few people on here that recognize that I am a good person (@MikaelaMuppet, @Any Del, etc.)

I appreciate you guys so much because I am widely hated on here and it’s hard for me to promote content from my YouTube channel and share even basic thoughts without it getting nuked.

My YouTube channel (there is a link to it on my profile on here) has over 8,700 subscribers, and I’m trying to promote it more.
That's very nice of you of mario. Thank you, I appreciate it! :smile:

And in the future, I would keep my thoughts to myself even if I don't agree with other's opinions.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
How come most of my posts get deleted ? I never said anything wrong in them, and I never posted any content that didn't belong here.

mariolover

Reaction score
How come most of my posts get deleted ? I never said anything wrong in them, and I never posted any content that didn't belong here.
I'm talking about my vlog post, because my vlog wasn't controversial. It was just a vlog about my junior year at Calvin University. I can understand why my controversial posts got deleted.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I'm talking about my vlog post, because my vlog wasn't controversial. It was just a vlog about my junior year at Calvin University. I can understand why my controversial posts got deleted.
Oh, I thought that you were talking about here on mc, sorry.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was. I posted my vlog on here and it got deleted, and I don't understand as it's not controversial
Did you end up messaging The Count (Ed) to see what he had to say?