Forum Staff/Threads, What The Frog?!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think no matter how constructive some of it was the deletion of the State of the World thread really lifted a dark cloud that was hovering over the forum. Personally, I think we as a group should not try and tackle deep controversial subjects like politics and religion. Simply because we have so many people with so many different beliefs and lifestyles that no matter how careful we are we are going to offend or upset someone.
Honestly.

Politics truly being out the worst in people, especially when you have people who don't understand the difference between a debate and an argument. Hopefully with it gone things will improve. If people really feel the need to talk politics, that's what PMs are for.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Honestly.

Politics truly being out the worst in people, especially when you have people who don't understand the difference between a debate and an argument. Hopefully with it gone things will improve. If people really feel the need to talk politics, that's what PMs are for.
Agreed, I mean we have had what 4 or 5 current event/political threads started in the past year or so, and all of them have had to be shut down due to fighting. That should tell us something right there.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Do you want to know WHY I said I don't accept your apology? Because you're a troll here! You curse & swear & you think it's funny!! Well I don't. You'll apologize & if I say "Fine... Apology accepted"..you'll do the same junk ALL over again ,thinking "Oh...that was easy! " Guess again, kid!! I'm not stupid!!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Do you want to know WHY I said I don't accept your apology? Because you're a troll here! You curse & swear & you think it's funny!! Well I don't. You'll apologize & if I say "Fine... Apology accepted"..you'll do the same junk ALL over again ,thinking "Oh...that was easy! " Guess again, kid!! I'm not stupid!!

Oh to leave on a High note.
I'm not getting involved

Oh and I'm not apologising I'm wanting one from you. But never mind.

See ya next week Lady

@dwayne1115 can I have my cookie now becuase I didn't get involved

dwayne1115

Reaction score
In his defense he is trying to do better.