robinthecrow
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2004
- Messages
- 205
- Reaction score
- 1
Watching Crank Yankers (which I must admit I enjoy) I wondered how they get these characters' weird shaped heads. It couldn't just be foam sheet could it?
Then I saw the cover to the "Making of Muppets from Space" book and noticed a hand with a clipper/shaver thing on a block of foam, would this be a good technique to get some unique head shapings?
Ya know, get a big block of foam, then shave away at it until I get the desired effect? Then cover in whatever fabric I have to represent skin?
David.
Then I saw the cover to the "Making of Muppets from Space" book and noticed a hand with a clipper/shaver thing on a block of foam, would this be a good technique to get some unique head shapings?
Ya know, get a big block of foam, then shave away at it until I get the desired effect? Then cover in whatever fabric I have to represent skin?
David.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+


