Floyd's Eyes

Thijs

Reaction score
Floyds eyes never bothered me. I always found Janive and Chefs eyes more weird. They have only eyebrows!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Yep. The Amazing Mumford also falls into that category.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

I've always assumed they were shades, too, but I get thrown off when I see his "sunglasses" blink...
Mahna Mahna has the same kind of eyes/shades Floyd does. Just take a look at Sax and Violence and Mahna Mahna the song.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Yeah it's totally one of the cool uniqueness of Muppet Design. Some Muppet eyes are just glasses like Dr. Bunsen Honeydew or just eyebrows like The Swedish Chef. It's kind of like Scooter and Marvin Suggs having that unique humanoid look to them where their nose and mouth are kind of one in the same sort of. Or how Muppet humans are in great variety of neon colors. I've always loved that aspect of Muppet design. Especially how on The Muppet Show, one in awhile there's whatnots (mostly when it's a villain, pirate, robber type character) there's whatnots with monster eyes. Kind of like some of the whatnots in the musical number "Comedy Tonight" (one of my personal favorite numbers) :smile: