Floyd Pepper Replica

ashkent

Reaction score
Funnily enough Terry i just saw the pictures on yours on another thread and then they popped up here as well ha. He's certainly as close to the real thing i think you can get. It made me think again about whether i prefer dyed foam or covered fleece.

I could certainly have done with seeing them before i made mine purely because i have never been able to find that view of the top/inside of his eyes. I found out afterwards how they were made but at the time i just couldn't get them right - which is why i ended up going overboard with the maribu and ostrich feathers. His facial hair did take a couple of days, but wasn't anywhere near as laborious as when i did Animal.

One thing i did find useful for his facial hair was using a combination of loose feathers from a couple of full 15" Ostrich feathers,and some ostrich feather trim which I glued into slits in the foam and fleece and was much easier to layer up the side of the face.

Pepperlover2123

Reaction score
When will you make the Forgetful Jones? I would like to see you make him sometime! :smile: