First time sharing a puppet image

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Hi all! I've been bumming around the forums and occasionally posting things for about 5 years now. This is the first time I've posted any photos or links to photos though.

I've learned so much from so many people here it only seems right to share my amateur results with my cohorts out here on the forum.
So here is the puppet I built.

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad83/Puppetainer/Puppet Projects/FinishedBlankwitharmrod.jpg

His name is Blank. (It was the expression his mother had when she first saw him) He will be part of a planned YouTube video or two at some point down the road. I built him with poly foam and standard fleece using the Project Puppet Punto pattern. I tried to incorporate the David Pannabecker "Handhugger mouthplate" design into the Punto pattern. I'm still working out the kinks on that combination but I get closer with each attempt.

I have one other finished puppet for this planned production with a third well under way. Being unemployed I currently find myself with lots of extra time for my puppetry!:big_grin:

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments! Nope, no eyes under the hair. And Rupert I can see where you'd ask about Robert Plant but I didn't have him in mind when creating Blank. He really sprang to life from the first script I wrote for our show. I instantly knew his voice (Like totally a surfer dude!) and what he would look like.