1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fiona Mangeta

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Fiona1024, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Fiona1024

Fiona1024 Member

[​IMG]My Muppet fan character Fiona here's her info and I hope you all like her

Name: Fiona Maryana Mangeta
    Games cupcakes Party's The Muppets her friends Music scary stuff
    Dislikes:
    who hurts her buddy's treats her like child or baby if Gonzo leaves if her kart get damaged pain
    Theme song- When Can I See You Again By Owl City

Relations
    Twin sister: Amber
    Parents: Joey-Dad Tiffany-Mother Trisha-Step Mother
    Aunt/Uncle's: Audrey-Great Great Aunt Sonic-Uncle Sonia- Aunt Manic-uncle
    Cousins: Clair
    Relation ship: Pinkie pie -Girlfriend
    Her Buddy's:
    Gonzo Leah Jazz The Muppet's game characters Rainbow Dash Jenny Lily

Colours
    Hair: Light Blue (Baby blue)
    Skin: Peach/Cream
    Eyes: Green

Cloths
    Hoody: Light Green (Lime) and Pink stripe's
    Skurt: Brown
    Tights: Colours of the Rainbow
    Boots: Black with pink Strips
    Flower: Yellow and Orange
    Bobbem: Light Orange

http://fiona-mangeta-1024.deviantart.com/art/Fiona-Mangeta-When-will-I-see-you-again-383409460 this is her (She is the weirdo of Gonzo XD)
    Bye
    ~Fiona1024

GopherCoffee and lady piggy like this.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hello Fiona, the post with your creation should be posted in either the "New Muppet Characters", "Muppet Made-Ups", or "What Kind of Muppet Would You Be?" threads already available. Please inform me once you've located and posted this post there again so this individual thread can be deleted due to being re-posted properly.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

3. Fiona1024

Fiona1024 Member

Opse Sorry I'm new here so I don't know very much but thank you for telling me.