Finding Muppets II

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 10
"Hi Jen!"Dominic said.
"Hi Dominic!"Jen said sitting next to her friend.
"How did the dread inner-Sidebottom sessions go?"Dominic asked.
"HORRIBLY! Well at first...they decided to split apart for good..........."Jen said.
"DOMINIC OLD BUDDY OLD PAL!"Sidebottom said hugging Dominic.
"Hi Sidebottom!"Dominic said.
"Want to play some games?!"he asked excitedly.
"Maybe in a little while......"Dominic said. Boober was smiling for the first time since Dominic met him.
"Have fun..."Boober said smirking.
"Oh we will!"Dominic said.
"DON"T SAY THE F WORD!"Jen said. Dominic sighed as she said that.
"Hey guys my new friend wants us to come to a party arrive by 6:00 or earlier since he's always ready early! It'll be fun!"Leah said coming in!
"FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!"Dominic, Sidebottom, Colette,Jaz, and Lani chanted.
"WATCHY YOUR LANGUAGE!"Boober and Jen said together.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh boy, Lani is energetic, but I like that word, but how can it dangerous?
:sigh:: IT IS DANGEROUS! (sighs)
Me: How did you get in this thread?
:sigh:: Didn't I warn you not to use that word?
Me: Well, yeah ! I guess you did, but... Oh all right! I won't say that word again. Weeba weeba, waffa waffa, garpox, gumbage, whoopee!
:sigh:: Good! You know I hate that word. *walks away*

Oh boy, Dom... Jen and I want to know why Boober is having a bad day. Oh right! Sidebottom!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 11.
"PARTY TIME!"Sidebottom said.
"Hello,"Nicky greeted them grinning evilly. The heroes tried to run as they saw their archnemesis."NO NO NO! YOU"RE ALL MINE!"
"You'll never get away with this!"Colette said.
"Wrong answer!"Nicky said. "Leah played every single one of you like a sap...unfortunately the split personality Fraggle has apparanlty split for good, but no matter he can't save you either half...."Nicky threw them into the dungeon. "Well I think Boober and Sidebottom will be happy to hear they are the only two Muppets that will survive.......other than Piggy!"He grabbed the pig he had already kidnapped.
"THE CELL IS BETTER THAN THAT!"Piggy said. "My poor little ones!"she said dotting on Dominic and Jaz.
"COUNT"S THUNDER!"Dominic said. "Nothing happened."
"Powers won't work here..."Nicky said."Now who can save you?"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 12
"Nicky where are my friends?"Leah asked.
"Friends?"Nicky asked smirking. "Gee you send people to their worst enemy so their friends all die as they're locked up and said people are you friends?"
"You tricked me!"Leah said.
"DUH! YOU WIN THE TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS FOOL AWARD!"Nicky said.
"Hey you aren't my friend!"Leah said.
"RIGHT NOW GET OUT OF HERE GET OF THIS LAND ENTIERLY, AND DON"T YOU WORRY....IN A MATTER OF DAYS YOU"LL FORGET ALL ABOUT THE MUPPETS AND HOW YOU BROUGHT THEM DOWN,BUT I"LL REMEMBER EVERY GLORIOUS LITTLE DETAIL!"he said cackling as he pushed her through a portal where she had come from. "Goodbye.....fun buddy..."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 13
Leah squirmed in her bed.
"OH IT"S ALL MY FAULT!" Leah said. "I should never have trusted him! Now Dominic and the others are to live for all eternity in his dungeon knowing...their beloved characters will die since they're in captivity! Nicky never was my friend.....DOminic was...and so was Lani...and Colette....and Jaz...and Jen! They were my friends! They helped me! It's about time I set thigns right! But what if it's too late?"Her alarm clock started off to Kermit singing The Rainbow Connection.
"THERE"S STILL HOPE!"Leah said. "I can do this.....I'll go find the Muppets again.......this time though...it's MY choice."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 14
"We need to do something to keep our spirits up!"Dominic said. "You're it!"he said tagging Sidebottom.
"You're it old buddy old pal!"Sidebottom yelled running after he tagged Boober.
"Not playing!"Boober said.
"You stinky stinker!"Dominic said. "You were already tagged!"
"Fine! You're it Dominic!"Boober said tagging him. "I'm done!"
"Me too!"said Jen. Dominic tagged Lani who tagged Colette who tagged Jaz
, and it went on and on.
"Such carryings-on..."Jen said.
"Horrible,"Boober agreed.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm a dungeon. Dark and creepy! *shudders* Leah, save us! *shakes the door*
:sigh:: It's hopeless!
Yeah, I guess it is, unless Leah gets us out of this terrible place. It is her fault for hanging out with a bad guy. Well, now it's up to her to get out of this mess that we are at right now.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 15
"A portal!"Leah said jumping through it.
"YOU!"Kermit said.
"BAD GIRL BAD GIRL!"Animal said biting her.
"STOP!"Leah said. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean it...I was stupid......but I didn't mean to hurt them or any of you.... I want to make it up to everybody!"
"How?"Fozzie asked.
"I don't know!"Leah said.
"Well it looks like what you now know isn't worth doodly-squat right now doesn't it?"asked Scooter.
"Scooter!"Kermit said. "She's trying to help!"
"I know,"Scooter said. "I"m just scared...there's nothing we can do..."
"Wrong,"Leah said. "You guys saved Lani and Dominic.......so it's possible."