FINALLY! I get to see a full Muppet Show!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I've probably seen all or almost all of them, but mostly when I was little. I saw a bunch on Nickelodeon a few years ago, and I've seen all of the dvds they've released. I'd love to see all of the others again, though.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Somebody might have all the episodes on video tape that you can buy (cost of tape) or trade something for it with them and see them all. I did a tape trade long ago to get all the UK spots which didn't show up on Oddessey Channel, and on my own tapes I have the entire series (but with commercials).

Erine81981

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I've probably seen all or almost all of them, but mostly when I was little. I saw a bunch on Nickelodeon a few years ago, and I've seen all of the dvds they've released. I'd love to see all of the others again, though.

Same here Andy. I saw a lot of them on TNT when they aired back then and on Nick but I wished I could see them all again.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
sarah,

don't forget that you can buy them at timelife.com. ya it costs some money but still, some pretty good stuff.

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
TimeLife.com has some deals, also, to get those DVDs for a lesser price.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Congratulations, Sarah!

Isn't it just the greatest feeling in the world?

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
I know exactly how you fell I have never seen a full episode of TMS but I have seen TMT which from what Gina has told me is not as good as TMS oh and by the way my mom is awsome she bought me TMS 25 anniversury CD I've listened to it like 20 times

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. My life would be easier if they'd put the show back on TV. I did order volume 6 from Amazon recently, so I should finally get that one around Easter. I can't order from Timelife anymore since they gave me bad credit, so even if they did release more episodes, I wouldn't be able to order them. If the show was on TV, I could always tape them. Of course then they'd be missing the UK spots. *sigh* Nothing in life is ever easy.