Final Packaged Sample Pics

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
They look great!!!

My two year old's response was "Kermit is cute cute." High praise-- she's never doubled cute before. (But she was extremely disapointed when Dr. Teeth followed Bunson-- she kept saying "Beeker?" And here I was hoping to get away with not buying two of the playset....)

Really-- fantastic work! Can't wait for these to hit the stores (or for series 2 or 3 or....)

Stulz

Reaction score
FAN-TASTIC!!

Ken,
Just wanted to say how fabulous these figures look!!!

That list of retailers was a great touch too!!

Thanks agian for all your contributions..

Chris

:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Spectacular!

Is it just me, or do these figures look better every new picure! Even the much debated hair-up regular assortment Miss Piggy has really blown me away. Wow!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
KEN!

Youre the bestest !

Now when im at Disney for Christmas i can still get em !!

Woo Hoo !

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I can only imagine how much Disney would charge for them. $$$

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Chris

I was thinking the same thing. 200% markup!

The Big Don

Reaction score
Great Job on the figures Ken. I havent posted on here alot, but ive been lurking. I preordered two sets of these at Electronics Boutique. One to open and one to save MOC. First question.

Is the Lab playset coming out with the figures?

Next, Is the tuxedo Kermit coming out around this same time.

Third, this site has a bunch of news about upcoming figures, are any of his upcoming lines correct. Muppet Figures

Thanks in advance. I am an avid Simpsons figure collector, WWF, figures, and McFarlane, and Now Muppets. Rock on though. Your help is greatly appreciated. Visit Simpsonscollectors.com.

The "Heel" Big Don

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Big Don

Muppet Labs will be coming out packaged with Beaker and was planned to come out at the same time of the other characters in series one, but it will likely be postponed for a couple weeks due to production difficulties Ken has expressed in previous posts.

Tux Kermit is a shared exlusive that will only be coming out at Toys R Us when their series one characters come in. It will also be on Toyfare's site I believe. It is difficult to predict the exact date for these because stores do things differently.

About my chart - there are many predictions as expressed at the bottom of the page. Waves 6-8 are still very soft though Ken has reported the majority of the ideas. It's far from solid, though. Series 1-5 are solid, but things have still been known to change. Statler, Waldorf, and the Vets Hospital cast have been listed as definites for 03, but the rest may change and many of them are guesses.

Hope this helps. Check out this thread to get what's happening with 2003 - I thought it was locked, but Ken explains what Palisades' view on series 6=8 is. Most of us thought the ideas were much more solid, but there is a lot still up in the air: http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322

The Big Don

Reaction score
Sorry Frogboy, didnt know that that was your chart. I am a huge muppets fan and love these figures. I want to know as much as possible. So any help would be appreciated. I looked around a little trying not to ask duplicate questions. I knew beeker came witht the set, but didnt know for sure when it was coming out. The Kermit tux, can anyone help me get at least one. I may need two, but one for now. HELP. Thanks.

The "Heel" Big Don

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I welcome different perspectives on the chart. That's kind of what it's for and the more comments I get the better the chart is. There are many ruled Ken has layed out so it is tricky figuring it all out with the clues and comments we are given and now we have been told that it is all really still up in the air. :smile:

There should be a Toys R Us near you where you can pick up the Tux Kermit. TRU lists June for the release date, but check with your local store. Sometimes they may not have information, but they will in coming weeks I'm sure.