Figures from tallest to smallest

caper

Reaction score
Can someone please list the Muppet action figures in order from tallest to shortest???

Thanks.

caper

Reaction score
Ok...

Let me re-phrase my question.

Is Janice the tallest muppet figure besides Sweetums??

Is she taller than Fozzie?
Floyd?
Sam?
Beauregard?
Zoot?

It's just that Palisades strives for perfection in their figs but if Janice is the tallest, it will just be a freakin splinter in my mind with that lil. error.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, thought I'd help settle that li'l splinter in your mind Caper.
Don't have the specs on figure height, and I'm not gonna ruin my once-again completed display, but...
Janice is definitely not the second tallest figure. Consider that Sweetums, at 10.5 inches, is the tallest. Regarding Janice, I think Clifford's a little taller or just as tall as she is. Then there's Beaker, who's a bit taller than Janice herself. And then there's Dr. Phil van Neuter who's definitely a head taller than Beaker himself.
So... Dr. Phil van Neuter would be my guess as to second tallest figure, but I can't confirm this right now.
Scooter's placed in my display so that he's as tall as Beaker, but that's cause Scooter is riding his skateboard.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
Also remember Janice is wearing very high heels, even in her heels, her and Zoot are exactly the same size or maybe a milimeter taller. The heels are huge so tright she be one of the shortest in the band.

Gonzo's Goof :concern:

Whatever

Reaction score
Gonzo's Goof said:
Also remember Janice is wearing very high heels, even in her heels, her and Zoot are exactly the same size or maybe a milimeter taller. The heels are huge so tright she be one of the shortest in the band.

Gonzo's Goof :concern:
Zoot for President! :cool:

caper

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks guys.

But is she taller than Fozzie?? or the same height??

Whatever

Reaction score
She's shorter then Fozzie, she comes up to the middle of his ears.

caper

Reaction score
AWEsome..Thanks.

That splinter in my mind would have stayed there if she was taller than Fozzie Bear.

Thanks again guys.

Whatever

Reaction score
Actually, I just realized that my Fozzie is kind of wobbly, and their comparative height depends on in which direction he's wobbling. But at the very worst, they are the same height.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
a have a list of tallest to smallest of the ones i have, which is most of them ,but it's on a disk that i lost.