Reaction score
In my area of NY, it goes:

Fozzie
Gonzo
Animal
Floyd
Crazy Harry
Floyd variant

I was shocked to see just how many people bought those Animal with plaset things! It's even more shocking to think that around here, Animal is more popular than Beaker!!!! Beaker!!!

Sideroad

Reaction score
Why's that so shocking? I know lots of people who aren't huge muppet fans, that love animal. Some of them have even said they would love to have the EM palyset, even though they don't regularly buy toys.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I echo that they're more or less completley sold out everywhere arond where I live...there's no way to judge who's most popular, but hardest to find so far is regular floyd. Varient floyd is easier, which is random, but whatever...

beaker

Reaction score
Sadly at a lot of the mall stores Im starting to already see lots of series one leftover, marked down to like $3.50!

At EB today, they had an insane amount of series 2 and playsets...hopefully though, it is because they just got a fresh shipment in(I hope!)

Honestly...as a toy collector for over 2 decades, when I walk into a store that carries figures...the Muppets are the one thing that stands out. Everything else kind of blends in with that big headed Peanuts figure garbage and those horrific Tortured Souls Mcfarlanes.