Figure Complaints: My Figure Broke...

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
To each their own...

Yeah, it was obious. Although not all of us here are considered Einsteins, I think we can figure that out. I use the towel as a display setting for Chef's fantastically prepared meals, or to set up a cooling area. So the paper towels were an after thought to BARELY modernize this set. Paper towels are a pretty big convenience in the kitchen, which I thought was obvious.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait! You mean the square piece of cloth that came with the playset was a towel?!? Hmmm, thought it was a napkin, and as such I've either folded it and stored it in the rolling cabinets below the back counter or had it placed below the Chef in my display photos. You can find them at my Yahoo Album, LMK if you want an invite.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's a towel, I have it hanging on the towel rack on the end of the island.

BTW, what's that white plastic thing and the deal with the pancakes and weenies? (J/K!!) LOL!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Shame On Me!!!

Sorry DMX, I forgot to support you in your quest for muppet love. Good luck finding all those you want to find man. Even though it's a little late for some cahracters, there is hope since you only have the nekkid options for Rowlf and Sam Eagle coming soon. NOt that the current versions are bad or anything, but I prefer my muppets au natural` :smile:
And yeah, that kitchen set is about the best toy playset ever constructed by man or beast. I have heard not a single complaint EVER about that thing.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Thanks, I hope to find most of them. Big news for me though, I went to Target today and braved the crowds to get the Swedish Kitchen. After a half an hour of unpackaging it, I got it set up and I took a pic of it. Click here to see it. I have one queestion I got this white accessory thing and I don't know what it is or what it's for. It came in the little cardboard box behind the island. It is squarish with a cut in the side of it. Does anybody know what it's for?? :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to know that we've got one more collector on board, and congrats on picking up the Kitchen playset DMX!

BTW: That's got to be the single most asked question concerning the playset. Basically, the little white squarish piece you're talking about is an ice tray and can be placed inside the freezer.
Hope this helps and happy hunting and happy holidays!

dmx10101

Reaction score
Glad to be aboard. So thats what it is ice tray, I was trying for 5 minutes to figure out what it was for and what to so with it, So I just stuck it in on of the cabinents. I'll have to put it in the freezer now.

Carpeteria

Reaction score
I've had problems with the first three of the playsets, just through children playing with them (which is usually the intent of toys, no?). With the Muppet Lab playset, one of the hoses on the back of the torture rack broke off. I was able to glue it, but it is fragile now. The Animal drum set had problems with the cymbal boom stands, with the bottom portion separating from the top. Again, glue fixed it, but also it is fragile. Finally, the Kitchen had problems with the little pegs breaking off in an attempt to take off the items. Yeah, I glued them and yes, they are fragile. I love these toys, but wish that Palisades had some kid-testing to see where or how they could improve. I just got the Pigs in Space set, and am hoping that no parts are "snapable." So far, it seems pretty sturdy.

Anyone else had problems with these sets?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Statler snapped in half and Fozzie cuffs broke when I tried to put them on Waldorf.

Patrol Bear brutality!!!