Favourite Muppet Song

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Another underrated song IMO is the song Piggy sings to Kermit in her tv special. "You Light Up My Life." So beautiful! And was definitely one of their more serious moments. :smile::mad:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
The theme song at the begining of every show technically is a song by the muppets.
it is one of the best songs by the muppets
unfortunately it has a habit of getting stuck in my head every time i hear it.
which brings me to the Mahna Mahna song that gets stuck in EVERYBODYS head but it is still a muppet classic.
I always did like Happiness Hotel from the muppet caper. Its one of my favourites.
Never before and Never again is yet another great song that Piggy sang from the original Muppet Movie. the clip from the movie is so adorable and for some reason brings tears to my eyes every time while making me laugh hysterically.
Pictures in my head from the 2011 movie made me bawl, I thought it was so sad.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Cover-wise:
"Act Naturally"- both Gonzo and Floyd & Janice
"Rockin Robin"-Electric Mayhem
"Bohemian Rhapsody" (MAMA!!!)
"America" (West Side Story)- Electric Mayhem and the different Muppets from different countries (Mahna Mahna in Hawaiian garb and playing ukulele...:excited: )
"America " (The one NOT from West Side Story) - Fozzie Bear (Remember when sang that in The Muppet Movie?)
(Those are the ones off the top of my head right now....... a lot of the covers The Muppets do are really well done)

Original Wise:
Rainbow Connection (duh! Who doesn't enjoy this song?)
Can You Picture That?
Happiness Hotel
Movin' Right Along
Together Again
Somebody's Getting Married (I didn't like "He'll Make Me Happy" that much)
Cabin Fever
Life's A Happy Song
Pictures In My Head

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Cover-wise:
"Act Naturally"- both Gonzo and Floyd & Janice
"Rockin Robin"-Electric Mayhem
"Bohemian Rhapsody" (MAMA!!!)
"America" (West Side Story)- Electric Mayhem and the different Muppets from different countries (Mahna Mahna in Hawaiian garb and playing ukulele...:excited: )
"America " (The one NOT from West Side Story) - Fozzie Bear (Remember when sang that in The Muppet Movie?)
(Those are the ones off the top of my head right now....... a lot of the covers The Muppets do are really well done)

Original Wise:
Rainbow Connection (duh! Who doesn't enjoy this song?)
Can You Picture That?
Happiness Hotel
Movin' Right Along
Together Again
Somebody's Getting Married (I didn't like "He'll Make Me Happy" that much)
Cabin Fever
Life's A Happy Song
Pictures In My Head
Why didn't I think of my what my favorite list of my muppet songs should be. Great song choices. The new song, "Pictures In My Head" will always mnake us remind us of Jim. I mean how did he feel once Jim was no longer with us. Exactly! Sad, and it was a shocking loss. We still miss Mr. Henson and we always will even if we want to keep his memories alive.