• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Favorite Zoot moment?

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I have some Electric Mayhem songs made on my Pisamba account for ringtones :smile: When I get my sim card and phone time, I will be downloading them onto my phone.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I just remembered some classic Muppet movie quotes

Scooter: They looked at us as if we were from outer space.
Zoot: Who huh what uh?
Dr. Teeth: Zoot, go back to sleep. No one has landed.
Zoot: Oh.
_The Muppets Take Manhattan

Fozzie: Wax Lips
Zoot: Oh man I just had them.
Dr. Teeth: Did you leave them in your other pants?
Zoot: I dont got no otha pants! lol
_The Great Muppet Caper

And from The Muppet Movie
Zoot: And I'm a...uh..I'm
Floyd: Zoot, Sax is your Axe. Uh Oh, Zoot skipped the groove again.
Janice: Fer Sure.

lol
I have the Muppet movie Floyd and Zoot quote as my notification ringtone. I love that quote.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I like Rowlf and Zoot performing “Love Story,” mainly because of how teary-eyed Rowlf gets.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I like Rowlf and Zoot performing “Love Story,” mainly because of how teary-eyed Rowlf gets.

That one is one of my favorite ones too :smile: Anything with Zoot and Rowlf playing together is awesome because they sound so good together.