Favorite one-shot Muppet skits

CountFan1998

Reaction score
One of the guilty pleasures of us Muppet fans is the one-shot Muppet skit. Whether it's about the characters or music, we all have our favorites. So what are they, and WHY?

One of mine is "Aggression" from "Sex and Violence" because of the random gibberish, and the chemistry between Jim and Frank when they go at it like that.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
One I just love for some reason is, "Gingerbread Man" from the Don Knotts episode. I really like the song and found it kinda funny. (That was also the first ever, Muppet Show sketch I'd ever seen,)

muppfozz

Reaction score
I love " The Cat Came Back" because I LOVE CATS. The one with Fozzie and Harry Belafonte ---The banana boat song....because Fozzie is soooo cute and I have always loved that song. Both are from the Muppet Show. :electric:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I also love the "Galley-oh-hoop-hoop" (Performed elsewhere, but once on TMS) because Frank as the male creature= GENIUS, plus Kermit's reaction to all the noise is classic!

Borples

Reaction score
Too many! Too many to choose from!

Off the top of my head, I just adore 'The Windmills of Your Mind'. It's a great example of a serious song being thoroughly muppified. Also, 'What Now My Love' is a favorite of mine. It's classic Piggy coming into her own. And the transforming whatnots always make me laugh. BA-BA-BA BUM!!

And if I feel like crying--'Time in a Bottle.'

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Too many! Too many to choose from!

Off the top of my head, I just adore 'The Windmills of Your Mind'. It's a great example of a serious song being thoroughly muppified. Also, 'What Now My Love' is a favorite of mine. It's classic Piggy coming into her own. And the transforming whatnots always make me laugh. BA-BA-BA BUM!!

And if I feel like crying--'Time in a Bottle.'
Yeah, I don't get why the whatnots are chasing after Piggy in the first place. Could someone please explain it to me? :confused: