Favorite Non-Henson TV Shows

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have always been a fan of Eureka's Castle (and every other non Henson puppet TV show)
I'm a HUGE fan of Eureeka's Castle as well.

When it comes to puppet/animated shows, I generally stick to the ones that are meant primarily for adults but I can't help but have a huge soft spot for that amazing childhood memory.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think I may have found out something interesting about myself today. All three of my new favorite shows in recent memory have been very dark comedies:What We Do In The Shadows, Rick & Morty, and The Kids Are Alright.

After noticing this pattern, I thought for a moment about why I suddenly have developed a taste for such morbid comedy shows. Especially considering before this past couple of months, the only other "dark comedies" I watched were ones that relied on lighthearted humor equally as much as darkness (The Simpsons, The Last Man On Earth, Monty Python, etc.)

But then it hit me.....I think my recent love of dark comedy stemmed from experiencing the death of a loved one (more information can be read about this on the Disability Corner thread btw) for the first time in my entire life recently. While plenty of people tend to find dark comedy offensive directly after a tragedy, there are also people who use it as a coping mechanism as well. I think I might be one of those people. That actually explains a lot about the seemingly abrupt change my television preferences have taken.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Right now my favorites are:

-Bob's Burgers
-Rick and Morty
-Final Space
-Disenchantment
-The Simpsons
-Family Guy
-Duncanville (Amy Poehler is my spirit animal lol)
-The Walking Dead
-Fear The Walking Dead
-Whose Line Is It Anyway?
-Saturday Night Live (Despite having a massive crush on Aidy Bryant, I find the show very funny and she is not the only reason I watch it).
-Stranger Things
-The Mandalorian
-The Goldberg\Schooled
-American Dad!
-That 70s Show
-Young Sheldon
-The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon
-[adult swim]'s Off The Air (This show is very relaxing and calming. I often watch certain skits to help ease my stress whenever I get OCD attacks).
-The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
-Our Cartoon President
-Pennyworth
-Jeopardy
-The Conners

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

-Bob's Burgers
-Rick and Morty
-Final Space
-Disenchantment
-The Simpsons
-Family Guy
-The Walking Dead
-Fear The Walking Dead
-Saturday Night Live (Despite having a massive crush on Aidy Bryant, I find the show very funny and she is not the only reason I watch it).
-Stranger Things
-The Mandalorian
-The Goldberg\Schooled
-American Dad!
-That 70s Show
-Young Sheldon
-[adult swim]'s Off The Air (This show is very relaxing and calming. I often watch certain skits to help ease my stress whenever I get OCD attacks).
-Our Cartoon President
-Pennyworth
-Jeopardy
-The Conners
Not surprising that Whose Line is still one of your favorites.

groverandgrapes

Reaction score

-Bob's Burgers
-Rick and Morty
-Final Space
-Disenchantment
-The Simpsons
-Family Guy
-The Walking Dead
-Fear The Walking Dead
-Stranger Things
-The Mandalorian
-The Goldberg\Schooled
-American Dad!
-That 70s Show
-Young Sheldon
-Our Cartoon President
-Pennyworth
-Jeopardy
-The Conners
Glad to see someone else who likes That 70s Show!

Reaction score
the Big Bang theory, ghosts (cbs and bbc), powerpuff girls, Ed edd and eddy, that 70s show, the neighborhood, the golden girls, abbott elementary, everybody loves raymond, everybody hates chris, young sheldon, and friends~<3

Reaction score

-Bob's Burgers
-Rick and Morty
-Final Space
-Disenchantment
-The Simpsons
-Family Guy
-The Walking Dead
-Fear The Walking Dead
-Stranger Things
-The Mandalorian
-The Goldberg\Schooled
-American Dad!
-That 70s Show
-Young Sheldon
-Our Cartoon President
-Pennyworth
-Jeopardy
-The Conners
OMG YES I FORGOT TO MENTION THE GOLDBERGS!!! i love that show and i was so sad when it ended!! :,(