Favorite Muppet Show Guest Star

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Greenstuff said:
I am not a fan of Elton John at all but I love the episode of The Muppet Show with him, especially the version of Crocodile Rock and the Benny And The Jets singalong in the dressing room!Fantastic!
I remember Crocodile Rock but can'r remember the Benny & The Jets segment.

giovannii

Reaction score
My all time fave is Nancy Walker.

Runners up: Connie Stevens, Lesley Ann Warren & Melissa Manchester

Son of Enik

Reaction score
My all-time favorite would be Harry Belafonte. I love his music and particularly like "Turn The World Around". Harry is such a spiritual man and isn't afraid to express it in his music.
My other faves would have to be The stars of Star Wars, Alice Cooper, John Cleese and Mummenschanz.

abcmanzer

Reaction score
My all-time favorite would be Harry Belafonte. I love his music and particularly like "Turn The World Around". Harry is such a spiritual man and isn't afraid to express it in his music.
My other faves would have to be The stars of Star Wars, Alice Cooper, John Cleese and Mummenschanz.
Finally someone choosing my favorite! Harry was having such fun on the show. I'd love to know what was going on backstage. he was often laughing at the Muppets around him during his segments. And the final number is very moving, so much so that the song was featured at Jim Henson's memorial I believe.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Finally someone choosing my favorite! Harry was having such fun on the show. I'd love to know what was going on backstage. he was often laughing at the Muppets around him during his segments. And the final number is very moving, so much so that the song was featured at Jim Henson's memorial I believe.
You are correct my friend, Harry did indeed perform "Turn The World Around" at Jim Henson's Memorial.