Favorite Muppet Puns

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Well I think my favourite is on the Steve Martin ep of TMS, when the All Food Glee Club are on. One of the vegetables says "Tomato you're slow", and the tomato replies "I'll Ketch-up" - It's a good joke anyway, and then there is the added touch that one does just wonder if there was a little in-joke going on there.

Another great favourite of mine, occurs in The Secret Life Of Toys. In the episode 'All Washed Up', when Ditz's arms get stuck in the air. He ends up playing a tree, and when his arms get unstuck says "I wonder how trees do it, with their arms up in the air all day?", Meanwhile Raisin says to him "Ditz, I can't believe what a great tree you make, I mean my arms would be killing me by now". -The funny bit is that these lines are really being spoken by two experienced puppeteers.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Dog City was full of puns

Dog City (the movie) had a lot of good puns and a few that I accidentally stepped in LOL

Anyway, my fave was when Ace Yu (gesundheit, danke schen) was fighting Bugsy and claimed to be a pink bow in the ancient Pekingese art of Whyioughta. Obviously a pun on various Japanese martial arts.
I also liked the running gags on the character's names.

And now I shall go and take a bath.

Hey what happened to the tub

Sorry, the last guy that took a bath fogot to put it back when he was done.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
The cd I got with "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina" on it is "Me First and the Gimme Gimmes: Are a Drag". I got it because someone on these boards said that they re-did "Rainbow Connection" (which they did). There's a bunch of other great songs on it, but there's one yucky part too... yuck.

"Scary" Larry Wolf
I can't stand Me First and the Gimme Gimmes...famous for botching other people's songs....