Favorite Muppet Couples

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if a couple has broken up or not (in the case of ZootxJanice), what matters most is that you proudly support the couple. I'm more FloydxJanice, but I personally, don't mind supporters of ZootxJanice. :cool::flirt:
Does this mean I can change it back to ZootxJanice?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I'm sure somebody has mentioned Bunsen and Beaker already, and even though they're not a "couple" like Floyd and Janice, Kermit and Piggy, or Gonzo and Camilla, they're inseparable. Plus, there was that scene at the end of Letters to Santa where Beaker breaks away from a supermodel to dance with Bunsen. Of course, seeing how Bunsen constantly hurts Beaker, it's not the most healthy of relationships; more of a 50 Shades of Gray relationship.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Kermit/Piggy
Floyd/Janice
Zoot/Janice
Wayne/Wanda
Link/Piggy (pre-1979)
Link/Annie Sue
Link/himself
Luanne (my OC :embarrassed:)/Link
Gonzo/Camilla
Bert/Betty Lou
Digit/Vicki
Flash/Solid Foam Drummer
Gobo/Red
Boober/Mokey
Rowlf/Brunette Whatnot Dancer
Johnny/Sal <3

GonzoWaltsfan

Reaction score
Gonzo and Rizzo!
Wait, I thought this was a couples threadXD
Friendship wise, I love Gonzo/Rizzo together but couples I guess I liked Gonzo and the chicken the best.

Though at times like Muppets Caper or Muppets Take Manhattan I like Piggy/Kermit.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I wish Sesame Street focused on the fact Rosita used to have the BIGGEST crush on Telly. I surely, can't be the only one who remembers that, can I?

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
All I gotta say is being a Kermit and Piggy fan is almost as draining as if you were in the relationship itself. Never know what Kermit is gonna say. LOL!

completely, I'm always so nervous when Kermit gives an interview only with the fear of what he is gonna say