Favorite Muppet Baby

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
Definitely Baby Rowlf for me. I've never seen the animated show but he was by far the cutest of the babies in The Muppets Take Manhattan (Rowlf is already my favorite Muppet, so no big surprise there). At the same time, I think putting him in a diaper was a little disrespectful towards such a great character, but then again the 2015 show was even more disrespectful to him with the cone of shame.
By the way Baby Animal is great too, I wish he'd shown up as a puppet in more than just Muppet Family Christmas.

Reaction score
omg where do I even begin heheheh!! personally I love all of them, but if I had to pick - definitely baby gonzo (he’s literally a whole mood), scooter (i love his dynamic with skeeter it’s just too cute), fozzie (he’s just too pure for this world), and ofc skeeter bc she’s literally my bestie! ~<3

Reaction score
Definitely Baby Rowlf for me. I've never seen the animated show but he was by far the cutest of the babies in The Muppets Take Manhattan (Rowlf is already my favorite Muppet, so no big surprise there). At the same time, I think putting him in a diaper was a little disrespectful towards such a great character, but then again the 2015 show was even more disrespectful to him with the cone of shame.
By the way Baby Animal is great too, I wish he'd shown up as a puppet in more than just Muppet Family Christmas.
I respect ur opinion on the muppet babies!! i personally love them but i can see why u don’t care for them!! :smile:)

groverandgrapes

Reaction score

def baby beaker, not him in the 2018 version but he was so cute in the 80's version