Favorite MCU Movie

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Since avengers endgame is coming out this week, what is your favorite mcu movie ?

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Since avengers endgame is coming out this week, what is your favorite mcu movie ?
Mine is Captain America 1-3, Spiderman Homecoming, Iron Man 1, Avengers 1 and 3, and Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2. Plus Ant Man and Thor 3 are great !

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My top 5 (in no particular order):
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy 2
  • Spider-Man:Homecoming
  • Thor: Ragnorak
  • The Winter Soldier
  • The Avengers
Basically, I like the more self contained movies, that have their own stories and don't fully rely on you watching the previous movies to enjoy them and aren't just commercials for the next.

MWoO

Reaction score
I haven't seen all of the movies, but I think my favorite is the one that pretty much kicked off the whole universe: Ironman.

It seemed the most realistic and perfectly cast. It showed Tony Stark being the quintessential Tony Stark.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Top 5:
Avengers: Infinity War
The Avengers
Thor: Ragnarok
Captain America: Civil War
Guardians of the Galaxy

What really impresses me is the continuity of all the films. Such a well-planned story arc with the Infinity Stones and Thanos, and great character development from film to film with almost all of the MCU movies, so that by the time you get to, say, Civil War, you really care about the characters and understand their motivations. The Russo Bros in particular have done a great job directing with that all in mind.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I guess now I have to add Avengers Endgame to the list!!! I loved the movie!