Favorite Jerry Nelson Character

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Once again I'm late getting in to this thread, but count my vote for the count (that's one, one vote for the Count Ah ah ah!) :stick_out_tongue:

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
My favorite Jerry Nelson characters:

THE MUPPET SHOW--Floyd

SESAME STREET--The Count, Little Jerry, Fat Blue, Simon the Sound Man, and Farley

FRAGGLE ROCK--Pa Gorg, Gobo, and Marjory the Trash Heap

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
My favorite Jerry Nelson characters are Floyd, Robin, Blind Pew, Louis Kazagger, Jack be Nimble and Droop.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Oh gosh there are just so many....
From Sesame Street my favourite just has to be Herry Monster. (Since he sang one of the my favourite Sesame numbers, that duet with Louisey).

As for The Muppet Show.
Well I think top choice I gotta go for Cowboy Jerry (some call him Slim Wilson), again because of the singing. But then there's also Floyd and Robin, oh and Pops.

From other TV shows, well obvious Balthazer and Bratty Rat from SLoT. - I include Bratty Rat only because of the spectacular singing of 'I'm Going To Tell On You'.

Then from the films. Well there's Pops in GMC leading everyone with Happiness Hotel - a classic. Obviously Robin in MCC - it's just one of the most moving moments ever. Jerry sings with such feeling, and really brings Tiny Tim to life (I wonder if perhaps there was something more than just acting there....).
And from MTI, well who could forget the rat on water-skis complaining "I'm tired".

rexcrk

Reaction score
Probably Floyd, but I love Lew Zealand and Crazy Harry, too!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My favorite Jerry Nelson characters are Robin, Gobo, the left head of the Two-headed monster, Marjory the trash heap, Floyd, Count von Count and Emmet Otter.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
TMS: Floyd or Robin :sing:
SS: Snuffy, Count von Count, Two-Headed Monster :batty:
FR: The Trash Heap or Gobo :smirk:
Other: Emmett Otter

haakonsmary

Reaction score
Marjory and Scred!

And I'll say one that hasn't been said yet, Feenie Fraggle! One of my favorite minor characters on FR.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Floyd Pepper, The Gambler, Devil(Devil Went Down to Georgia), African Mask from Turn the World Around, Robin, J.P. Grosse, Gobo, Lew Zealand, Lewis Kazager, Pops, The Count, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Alien in Hugga Wugga sketch, Whaddayasay Bird, Simon the Soundman, Fat Blue, Camilla, Emmet Otter, Crazy Harry, Slim Wilson, Uncle Deadly, Marjorie, Parrot, Pa Gorg, Geri, Announcer.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My favorites are Herry Monster, Biff, Sam the Robot, Little Jerry, The Amazing Mumford, Scred, Beard, Louis Kazagger, Fleet Scribbler, Thog, Lew Zealand, and Crazy Harry.