Favorite Classic Muppet

peyjenk

Reaction score
I can't really pick, but as much as I love the main cast (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo), I always really finding myself falling in love with some of the more minor characters. Annie Sue, Sweetums, and Dr. Teeth are especially way up there.

All though, to be honest, I can't really think of a Muppet I don't like.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
When I was young, the Electric Mayhem were always my favorite, especially Dr. Teeth.:big_grin: I was always disappointed growing up that there was a paucity of EM products...although a few years ago I saw a Beanie set at Barnes & Noble that included Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice and Zoot. I don't know why I didn't pick it up!

As previous posters have noted, there are far too many to choose, but here are a select few I have always enjoyed:

Crazy Harry
Uncle Deadley
George the Janitor
Muppet Newsman
Lenny the Lizard
Statler & Waldorf
Bunsen Honeydew
Beaker
Wayne & Wanda
Hilda
The Swedish Chef

and...

Lefty the Salesman!

He's a classic Muppet, too!:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, what do you think Lips could portray as a smiley? He's one of my favorite characters!
Hmmm... Maybe shyness (when he's not playing the trumpet he actually seems a bit shy). Or music.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Hmmm... Maybe shyness (when he's not playing the trumpet he actually seems a bit shy). Or music.
Well, Floyd does have singing, and that's a lot like music, though I like the idea of him portraying shy.