Favorite Character by Brian Henson

Xerus

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked how Brian voices Sal. And the long nosed green guy named Nigel who works the controls at Muppet's Tonight and sometimes spazzes out.

Also, Brian did a toy taxi driver named Cruise on The Christmas Toy.

And on Dinosaurs, Brian did a furry mammal named Arthur Rizzic who appeared in the very first episode and ended up becoming Earl's supervisor.

Brian also did a baby dinosaur named Aubrey who was believed to be Earl's real son.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Sal the Apple...Sal the Apple...

I like Sal too. Pull his string!!! (sorry, sock monkey reference!)

Also "the elephant!" (Pepe's first appearance- with the most hilarious elephant I have seen in a long time! I wish they would put MT on DVD!)

Edit: ooops, I forgot the end parenthesis!!!

BJ

Lu775

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Also "the elephant!"
That's Seymore (and Pepe) they're two of a kind!
Pepe is the red one
Seymore has the big behind

(their running vaudville act on MT is classic!) :smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
lu775...

Thank you! I'm SO glad that you remember that sketch-- classique! So that's Seymour! I always wondered what that elephant's name was! I do not know what MT episode that is, so help!

BJ

Lu775

Reaction score
They actually show up in most MT episodes. Sometimes they ran the elevator, and sometimes they were allowed on the show to do their act.
Another great moment has them trying to do the joke: "What do you get if you cross and elephant with a rhino?" and Seymore answers, "'ell-if-I-know".
And when the audience doesn't laugh, they try to explain why it's funny.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I can't believe no one's mentioned this character: The Storyteller's dog!

Always, always , manages to get a laugh outta me during one of the storys.

These are my favorites of his Muppet characters:
Sal, he's just so funny. I've only seen him in Muppets From Space, and the new Christmas movie but he's great. Brian has an amazing ability to make almost anything Sal says sound funny. Like when he said "Gee Rizzo, your nose is so red you could even say it glows!" like he said it w/o knowing it was a reference to Rudolph, even though we all knew it was, lol. And the whole cake scene w/ him and Johnny in MFS was hilarious. And the gold record player moment in the new Christmas movie was funny.

My other favorite of Brian's is Dr. Phil Van Neuter. I've only seen him in Muppets From Space, but he was just so hilarious in it.

Xerus

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I can't believe no one's mentioned this character: The Storyteller's dog!

Always, always , manages to get a laugh outta me during one of the storys.

These are my favorites of his Muppet characters:
Sal, he's just so funny. I've only seen him in Muppets From Space, and the new Christmas movie but he's great. Brian has an amazing ability to make almost anything Sal says sound funny. Like when he said "Gee Rizzo, your nose is so red you could even say it glows!" like he said it w/o knowing it was a reference to Rudolph, even though we all knew it was, lol. And the whole cake scene w/ him and Johnny in MFS was hilarious. And the gold record player moment in the new Christmas movie was funny.

My other favorite of Brian's is Dr. Phil Van Neuter. I've only seen him in Muppets From Space, but he was just so hilarious in it.
What was also neat about Dr. Phil was that he had actual human hands. Just like the Swedish Chef.

HappinessHotel

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
That's Seymore (and Pepe) they're two of a kind!
Pepe is the red one
Seymore has the big behind

(their running vaudville act on MT is classic!) :smile:
I thought Seymour was awesome! Especially in that MT sketch of their Vaudville act. That cracked me up. Am I the only one?? I never see that funny elephant in anything. (Maybe we'll see him in Oz?) :smile: