Favorite arcade games

Xerus

Reaction score
I really liked Super Pac Man a lot. Where Pac Man ate different things at each level like apples, bananas, donuts, even shoes and clovers. The eating items just went on. And seeing Pac Man turn into a giant was cool too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
At first the game was called Tapper and the bartender served the customers Budweiser Beer. This game first only appeared in bars. But when it was time to bring the game to the family arcades, they decided it wouldn't be best to advertise beer to kids. So they changed the game to Root Beer Tapper and got rid of the Budweiser signs.

But then of course, it makes the rowdy drunks with homicidal tendencies towards the bartender make a little less sense. I like Root beer and all, but not enough to kill a guy. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyone remember a Simpsons arcade game that had Lisa drop Cupcakes into Bart and Homer's mouths? Man, I loved that one... Not as much as the other Simpsons TMNT style arcade game, but it was a fun way to win tickets.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My favorite arcade game is and always will be The SImpsons Bowling.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The Simpsons Arcade Game
The Simpsons Pinball (I got high score and won a free game once)
The Simpsons Bowling (man, that game is so insanely hard to find)
The Simpsons Coin Roller Thingy (I dunno, its got bart in a soccer outfit blocking a goal moving, a giant donut and something else with other weird thingg. But to win jackpot which I did several times, you need to get a coin past bart, in the donut and in something else thats on the right side of the game...cant remember what it is)
Claw Machines...gotta love toys :big_grin:
Skeeball (or however you spell it)
Rampage, both classic and modern. I like (Ralph)
Jurrasic Park (the one where you are sitting on a moving chair shooting dinos, as found in Chuck E Cheese :stick_out_tongue:)
Pac Man
Dig Dug
Pole (sp?) Position

But my all time favrotite arcade game is Centipede

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Centipede is one of my favorites too!

My Brother just got Space Invaders extreme for DS! Really love that one too! Can't believe It's 30 years old already!

yetiman

Reaction score
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was awesome. We used to fight over who could be Leonardo.

Pac-Man, of course, is the classic that never ceases to entertain.