Fan Poll: Favorite Muppet Christmas Production

What is your favorite Muppet Christmas production?

• A Muppet Family Christmas (1987)

Votes: 76 62.8%
  • A Muppets Christmas - Letters to Santa (2008)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (2002)

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • John Denver and The Muppets - A Christmas Together (1979)

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)

Votes: 26 21.5%

• Total voters

Timhodge

Reaction score
It's hard to go past MFC, and everything on this list is brilliant in its own way, but checking the results so far, I have to give my vote to IaVMMCM. I loved that it had the guts to throw a couple of lines to characters we'd barely seen in years, and to me it just felt like one of the strongest (or at least... classicest?) productions post-Jim.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I picked MFC because I felt like that was the most muppety and the most Christmassy. And I've never seen A Christmas Together :embarrassed:. Anyways, from what I have seen, here's my rating:
1. MFC
2. MCC
3.VMC
4. LTS

Mary Louise

Reaction score
A Muppet Family Christmas wins, hands down! I love that Fozzie's mother cancels her vacation plans and spends Christmas with Fozzie and his friends when they just show up at her door. We don't get to see nearly enough of Emily Bear. What a honey!

DianaM

Reaction score
Muppet Family Christmas! My favorite part is Jim looking fondly at all the Muppets singing in the living room and telling Sprocket, "Well, they look like they're having a good time, huh, Sprocket? I like it when they have a good time ..."

Reaction score
I love Muppet Christmas Carol, but I went with Muppet Family Christmas. It's just too awesome to see everybody together like that, and it's a great special too! Too bad the home video releases are so edited!

Borples

Reaction score
I love MFC and MCC both so much. Wouldn't want to do without either of them. I voted for MCC just because it wasn't getting as much love in the poll. :smile:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Very Merry is my favorite, then Christmas Carol, I've only seen a little bit of the Muppet Family Christmas, but what I've seen I enjoyed, I've never seen the John Denver special, and I did not like Letters to Santa at all.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I always thought John Denver and the Muppets- A Christmas Together was an album, not a tv special. I'll have to watch the tv special, I thought Denver did a great job of hosting TMS.