Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 8

The banquete had begun. Johnny Fiama sang a song, backed by Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. Then the audience applauded.

"They really liked you, Johnny", said Sal.

"No, actually, they really liked us", laughed Floyd.

"Yeahhhhhh", growled Animal.

Outside of the building...

"Okay, gang", said Kermit, "Let's expose Mr. Ryan Fisher for what he's about to do".

"Yeah", said all of the underwater characters.

They went into the building, and were confrotned by Sweetums and the Mutations.

"Oh, no", said Fozzie.

"Don't worry", said Gonzo, "Maybe I cna eat them".

"Oh, no, you've got it all wrong", said Sweetums, "We were just hypnotized into betraying our boss!"

"Yeah!", growled the Mutations.

"Oh, how convinient", said kermit.

"And I was ready to fight", said Miss Piggy, disapointed.

Ryan Fisher was on the main stage in the main room.

"And now, it is time for our main event...", said Ryan.

Kermit ran on-stage and stoped him.

"Wait!", shouted Kermit.

"Oh, it's the frog", said Ryan, grabbing Kermit by the neck, "And now we can dine on frog slegs!"

"But first", said Kermit with a choked-up voice, "I have an important announcement..."

Pepe ran up to the stage.

"But since he might not be able to say it", said Pepe, "I shall inform you that Mr. Fisher here is planning on polluting the water, okay!"

The audience gasped.

"It's true", said Ryan.

The audience gasped again.

"And now you're going to jail", said Pepe.

"But first...", said Ryan, who quickly pressed a button. Pollution drained out from pipes pointing towards the river, polluting it. The audience and the main cast gasped.

"water pollution is not very groovy", said Floyd.

"No, no", said Animal.

"Ryan Fisher, you are under arrest", said a police officer.

"Just try to catch me", said Ryan, who pinted a gun to a ceiling fan, shot out a hook on a string, flew to the ceiling and out a window... And landed to a crowd of policemen, who abruptly arreste dhim for pollution.

"Well, he may be arrested, but our home is still polluted", said Robin.
"Yeah, I'm real sorry for what he did", siad Johnny Fiama.

"Well, there are a lot of rivers, ponds, oceans, and lakes",s aid Kermit, "We can always move".

"But what about Polly Lobster, okay?", asked Pepe.

"Well, we are the Muppets, remember?", asked Fozzie, "He'll live".

Sure enough, deep under polluted water, Polly was still in his cage, coughing.

"If I weren't a mUppet, I'd be dead", said Polly, "But I should have just betrayed my boss. Let this be a lesson to all of you. Don't polute the water. It may make people like me struggle."

Epilogue

Statler: So that's Muppets Underwater, huh?
Waldorf: Yeah, and it's no wonder that wasn't released. It's the worst Muppet movie ever. It's even worse than Kermit's Swamp Years.
Statler: Yeah, they didn't stop the villian from polluting, and the writing was awful.
Waldorf: Actually, I think it's their worst movie because we weren't in it.
(Statler and Waldorf laugh)

Fluffets

Reaction score
Not bad, seems a bit short for a whole movie though. Cool, how can fozzie do some of the stuff listed though since he's a starfish? It was good though, 3 out of 5. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Not bad, seems a bit short for a whole movie though. Cool, how can fozzie do some of the stuff listed though since he's a starfish? It was good though, 3 out of 5. :smile:
Hehe heh heh... Same way a Muppet fish or shark can move around on land (yes, even though I had mermaid Piggy be hardly able to move on land). There aren't many Muppet wish who move around on land, though, but there are some. The fish from the sing-along video It's Not Easy Being Green is one e xample.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Hehe heh heh... Same way a Muppet fish or shark can move around on land (yes, even though I had mermaid Piggy be hardly able to move on land). There aren't many Muppet wish who move around on land, though, but there are some. The fish from the sing-along video It's Not Easy Being Green is one e xample.
Oh, I mainly meant him putting Polly in a cage.:smile: