Experiencing problems with this forum….. specifically on my end

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey, so these past maybe three or four days, I have been experiencing some issues with this website. When I try and go on the main page of this website, it won’t even load. Doesn’t matter if I’m on my computer or phone, I get this as a result:

It also will not show what song is playing on the radio or recent thread posts at the bottom

Last of all, I can’t even reply to messages in my DMs now.

@Phillip and @The Count I really hope you guys can help me with this issue, because this is really infuriating that this seems to be happening on my end specifically. Thank you

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, turns out other people (at least @datman24 from what he told me) also seem to be having this problem. I thought I was the only one

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've also been having issues with the forum index stalling when trying to load, but it seems to mainly affect the widgets on the side of the forum index (MCR, birthdays, members online, etc.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Given my visual impairment, I really don't know what issues you guys are having with the forum when you post a "Zoom!" screenshot highlighting the problems.
Also, I don't run the forum's software so I wouldn't know what to say to help you guys solve the issues you're having.

What I can say is that I experience a lag in loadtime when going through threads with video downloads embedded in a member's posts and then the same page has replies from other members quoting the previously posted embedded video links.

Sorry I can't be any more helpful than that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another problem I've been having with the entire forum for a few months now is the scroll bar completely disappearing at random, which means I have to refresh the page so I can scroll through threads, posts, and other content . . . but, apparently, from what I've read, this is some kind of a bug/glitch specific to Chrome, because I've seen similar reports of other Chrome uses dealing with the disappearing scroll bar on other sites.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I guess it’s safe to say none of these issues are going to be fixed anytime soon?

Okay cool. Have some root beer in the mean time

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm having this issue as well. Unable to see people's birthdays, new posts and etc.