Exhibit - Jim Henson's Fantastic World

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey gang,

I've been tinkering around with some very crude editing software, and here's a sneak preview of one of my current projects...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njK488L-JK0

I took snippets from the Smithsonian website's podcast audio and matched them to photos that I've dug up all over the web, mainly on Flickr.

The goal was to make it like the way we experienced it in Jackson, MS last year.

So far it's a work in progress. I'm only on the third track of audio. I also plan to fix some of the glitches and add a few more effects.

Oh, and be sure to let me know if anyone knows where I can find a good photo of Craig Shemin (or even a video clip... that photo of Karen Falk is captured from a DVD).

Dearth
aka Alex

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Hey guys I just went to the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry showing and it was amazing! you walk in and there is Kermit sitting there to welcome you, when I saw Rowlf I wanted to hug him, it's like seeing a friend you haven't seen in a long long time. One of the real amazingly cool things at the Chicago edition of the exhibit is Miss Piggy in her wedding dress from Muppet's take Manhattan! It was amazing! Although there were no pictures allowed I was able to grab some pictures with my camera phone of Kermit, Wilkins, Wontknis, Rwolf, Ernie, Bert, Manah Manah, and the Snowths. I am going to go back in a few weeks and see it agian and try and snap a few more pictures and just take everything in. It was truley amazing and if you can get to it I hope you can!

Dearth

Reaction score
Sounds cool!

Here's my completed video. I decided not to show the photos of the people talking after all, so that saved me the necessity of finding an image of Craig Shemin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgF37J3S5Sg

It may get pulled for third party content, so watch it while you can!

Dearth
aka Alex

WillyThePig

Reaction score
The Fresno met closed about three months before the exhibit came. This always happens to me.