Evil Muppets?

fozziecub

Reaction score
Hey Guys

In Angel, buffy the vampyre spin off, season 5(the new season)episode 13 is supposed to have evil muppets that kill kids through tv screen and roumoured to see the main character turned in to a puppet/muppet

is the henson company providing these characters/players for the roles required, be good to see a dark side of the muppets not seen since the dark crystal or storyteller days, thats what the roumour suggests

info puleeze :stick_out_tongue:

SundownMotel

Reaction score
Doubtful that Henson will be involved. Buffy and Angel have always had their own in-house effects shop, and there have been puppts abound on both shows in the past. Actually, their effects house is one of the few non-Henson effects houses that I can bear to watch. They do good work. not Henson quality, obviously, but it will actually almost be more interesting to see what THEIR in-house place does with more Muppet-based characters.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, the shows of Buffy and Angel have made reference to the Muppet Universe before. There's Xander's insult at Count Dracula in the Season 5 priemere of Buffy: "Where did you pick up that accent, Sesame Street?" And there's a defense of the characters in a Season 7 episode but I haven't watched that yet. And then there was Lorne's rendition of "Bein' Green" in Season 4 Angel's trip to Vegas. Guess this'll be a new episode shown during February then.
But if you rully wanna see Evil Muppets at their best or worst, go to the Palisades Toys forum and dig around for comics posted by GBU. Oh, wait! So sorry! You'll have to join the collector's club for that, I forgot that those threads were recently wiped out. Well, rest assured he's come up with a long-running Evil Kermit character and Evil Pepe too. And we're now stuck with Evil Kermit 2!
Hope this helps and happy holidays.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
You know, the shows of Buffy and Angel have made reference to the Muppet Universe before. There's Xander's insult at Count Dracula in the Season 5 priemere of Buffy: "Where did you pick up that accent, Sesame Street?" And there's a defense of the characters in a Season 7 episode but I haven't watched that yet. And then there was Lorne's rendition of "Bein' Green" in Season 4 Angel's trip to Vegas. Guess this'll be a new episode shown during February then.
But if you rully wanna see Evil Muppets at their best or worst, go to the Palisades Toys forum and dig around for comics posted by GBU. Oh, wait! So sorry! You'll have to join the collector's club for that, I forgot that those threads were recently wiped out. Well, rest assured he's come up with a long-running Evil Kermit character and Evil Pepe too. And we're now stuck with Evil Kermit 2!
Hope this helps and happy holidays.
-----------

I wonder if the cast/crew of the Buffy/Angel series are huge Muppet fans

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I am a huge Buffy fan and a huge Muppet fan... Hmmmm...it all comes full circle. . . .

:stick_out_tongue:

rowf2755

Reaction score
try google, Type Evil muppets and it gives you 1 just one muppet photo