Even if you don't like Muppets Now keep binging the heck out of it!

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
Even if you didn't like Muppets now keep binging the heck out of it it will mean more Muppet content from Disney just write Disney Plus tell them what you want!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I think Bill Barretta has mentioned that Disney has more Muppets content planned even if MN doesn't do well critically... so I mean it's not like if this show tanks it'll be the end of the Muppets forever.

Grumpo

Reaction score
I think Bill Barretta has mentioned that Disney has more Muppets content planned even if MN doesn't do well critically... so I mean it's not like if this show tanks it'll be the end of the Muppets forever.
I wish Bill was the exec channeling money into Muppets projects.... but as it happens he's even no longer the Muppet Captain -- as per recent interview Matt was given the captainship lately. Anyway, good buzz never hurts! =)

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I wish Bill was the exec channeling money into Muppets projects.... but as it happens he's even no longer the Muppet Captain -- as per recent interview Matt was given the captainship lately. Anyway, good buzz never hurts! =)
Yeah that's all I am saying good buzz baby!!